First Steps [by FwuffySadist666]

First attempt at a full comic. Special thanks for @Z05 for letting me use the idea of the Chirpy Walker!

146 Likes

This is why you don’t take your eyes off your kids for a second you fucking eejit.

Especially if the kid is what the retards would call retarded.

28 Likes

There is no happy ending here

I’m with BFM here don’t lose track of pets, kids, and in this case SBS foals

14 Likes

God I can’t wait for more of this.

10 Likes

Get rotated idiot

Lmao good work Sadist, gotta say if we handed out awards at the end of the year I think I’d nominate you for Most Improved

21 Likes

I honestly say the owner is at fault for you know, LEAVING THE GODDAM DOOR OPEN!!!

8 Likes

No-one is smart in this. I can’t wait to see a tanker explode and rain burning acid on the 'splorin moron.

3 Likes

Those walkers are bad enough for kids. They’d fuck up fluffies even worse

5 Likes

Fucking disgusting sensitive baby … I am so glad its meeting a horrible end, they are so disgusting.

I like to think the daddeh grew a brain and left the door open just so the retarded burden offs itself.

3 Likes

I’m watching you :blush:

3 Likes

This… this is good. I vote sudden rainstorm.

6 Likes

sensible-chuckle

The way it gets stuck is pretty great

6 Likes

Oh no, I hope someone get there on time.

Its most issue with irl why they dont watch over their kids/pets in such situation.

Should at least have a safety lock or guide rope on them :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

sorry angel that special foal is doomed

4 Likes

I hate to disappoint people, so I’ll just say ahead of time that he won’t be getting out…

4 Likes

There are reasons I follow my cat around the yard, and not just for photo ops. Though the photo ops are a plus.

15 Likes

good job Sadist, this was very enjoyable!

7 Likes

I mistakenly assumed that there was an image limit… when the remaining pages are done, I’ll be adding them to this post.

EDIT: They’re added now.

5 Likes

A sensitive baby AND an exploring baby? He was doomed the second he could walk.

6 Likes

Personal idea for an ending - make it so that it’s happy about survival but someone drops a firecracker and it fucking explodes to pieces.

2 Likes