Chirpy walker by Z05

New Hasbio product! Tired of your forever chirpy experiencing premature demise due to inactivity? Don’t worry, Hasbio brings you the innovative “Chirpy Walker,” where your adorable ball of love can exercise its little hooves without any risk of cardiac issues.

Warning: This product should only be used indoors. Hasbio is not responsible for any accidents resulting from the misuse of the product.

69 Likes

Damn, what a way to annihilate the lil dude’s spine

14 Likes

FC are very flexible

3 Likes

Won’t save it from complications due to prolonged walking in an uncomfortable position, but sure, whatever you say mister advertisement man

10 Likes

sorry its bad anatomy, the draw its a bit old

1 Like

deleting, i will draw it better

No worries. It’s a feature, not a mistake

9 Likes

<3

1 Like

This should not be as cute as it is. I even like the FC. He looks so happy and eager!

still deleting it, i dont want to bring poor quality draws

1 Like

No! Fluffies have fucked up anatomy, anyway. There’s no reason to delete.

4 Likes

Do I need to post stick figures? You drew a fluffy, a cute one at that. It’s all good.

2 Likes

Stop

3 Likes

You already lobotomized an entire subspecies, fucking them up further by poorly designed products is litteraly the best next step you could have taken

10 Likes

I just wanna flip it.

1 Like

this is the only type of abuse i aprove

2 Likes

ok, ok, but its about artist pride, but if all of yours are ok with it, i dont gonna delete this (english is hard AAAAAAHHHHH)

6 Likes

We all love it! You drew a great fluffy in a great mobility-slash-torture device. Enjoy it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bullies for the good work

1 Like

It’s up to you in the end. All i want to say it’s ok if it looks like it’s going to have it’s spine permanently fucked up by this device of yours. We stand for this shit

5 Likes