Chirpy walker by Z05

to compensate it i will a draw the most sweet and happy hugbox with a sensitive danceh babbeh

6 Likes

IittIe danc assister. :slight_smile:

1 Like

good idea, i have many ideas with those FC, but i have no time to draw them

4 Likes

haha better remember to keep the basement door closed with this little man on the lamb haha

3 Likes

Firstly good stuff, but man would it be funny to see them wiggling their legs and chirping if they end up falling sideways or upside down for doing exactly the thing it’s said not to, go outside or down some stairs lol

5 Likes

Ohhhh my goodness! This is so cute!! I’m just imagining them uselessly walking into glass and wondering why they can’t go through while their owner watches fondly.

Abuse alternative: Owner puts the FC on the pavement on a blazing hot australian day and forces the chirpy to walk, burning and destroying its hoofs in the process.

8 Likes

It’s so cute yet very easy to torture! I want to keep it strapped in there for the rest of its life and make it go up and down stairs for food and poopies!

4 Likes

gently purchases strongest military dog shock collar for no reason

3 Likes

This falls into the road to hell paved with the best of intentions category so damn well.

“Oh, it’ll help them exercise their forever chirpies so they live longer!” “Aren’t they so damn cute waddling around in their walkers??”

Then you have positioning issues causing spinal deformation over time especially if you leave them in too long, children being children and leaving a forever chirpie in their walker unattended.

Still potentially very useful for taking care of your pet, but with so many possibilities to go wrong.

Little blue guy in this image is still adorable though and clearly so damn happy.

8 Likes

Children being children is taking it for a walk in their neighborhood and causing it to bleed while laboring to move more than a tiny bit before being dragged home with bloody stumps where the hooves were, thanks to hot road and sidewalk.

4 Likes

Yup. What is convinient/endearing/entertaining for me, not for this being that clearly has feelings and an internal world of its own. Because it’s just a fluffy, they’re marketed as a toy so clearly that’s all it is. And when it breaks? Well, you can just go to the store and get a new one.

A sentient being reduced to a commodity and toy, able to express its feelings on its situation in a way humans can understand, but ignored because “fuck it, it’s just a fluffy”.

5 Likes

I love how it simultaneously looks cute and completely pathetic. I will always have a soft spot for SBS and forever foals :smile:

3 Likes

fluffies with SBS are my favorites, so cute, so innocent, so round

6 Likes

no no
let them find out about it 5 years later, when they wanna run in the park but can’t

4 Likes

11/10 would kick across the room

3 Likes

Makes me want to push it down a hill to see what happens…

1 Like

imagine you kick it and the fluffy begins to poop all the floor

2 Likes

Running at the same time. There’d just be a path of poop all the way to the corner where he goes to suck his hooves.

1 Like

god, I love these. Must be hilarious putting a bunch in a room together and watching them bash into stuff.

I’d love to see those bouncing swing things for forever chirpies too, except it just makes them sick and they can barely support themselves for the long periods of time their owners leave them in them for. :black_heart:

3 Likes

God the accidental-abuse/neglect possiblities with these baby swing/walkers are endless…

3 Likes