First story post (Yoogkie)

First text post here i was trying my hand at talking fluffys. The first part of the story is just a small rant about creating FPP anyways if you wanna see more parts just tell me because while I was gonna do it in one part I felt like it was long enough.

Your a struggling game dev you wake up, take classes, eat and to top it all off cry in the shower. It was not a good life soon enough you were going to snap.
One day while walking back from the store you like many others heard the annoying call of the shitrat
“Nice mistah pwease bwing home! Fluffy am cowd and hav tewwible tummy owies!”
You couldn’t hardly stand fluffys, you’ve always been a abuser yet you hardly got the time or chance to do so with your parents taking a hard stance against it calling it cruel. Yet you lived alone surly no one would notice If a helpless shitrat went missing? So in the nicest voice you could muster you speak
“Sure little one! I’ll take you home and give you sketties and love!”
As if almost on cue the fluffy grab 3 little foals behind it. How the mare kept them quiet was beond you, yet you had to stay strong you always loved the heart break others have told you about when they think they are oh so safe to have the crushing realization that they were In hell. Just hearing about it sent you into a state of joy but now watching it would be all the better! “Fank 'ou su much nice mistah!”
It waddled to you climbing in your bag you had on hand luckily for you the house was only a short walk away.
As you arrive home the realization of you being under prepared for this hits like a train. You have no saferoom aswell with having a blood thirsty chihuahua that trys to kill anything smaller than itself.
So you place of the bag with the fluffys in it and start clearing out a drawer. Making a bed out of tissues and a litter box out of sand you got outside. Lastly you get a small flashlight, you knew fluffys were afraid of the dark and you know you couldn’t stand their incessant wining. Just as you finish placing some dog food in a pile for them the mare and her foals see the makeshift safe room and promptly fall in and while it wasn’t a big fall it was still funny none the less.
The mare cries out “Ow that gib owwies tu at weast fwuffy’s babbeh’s am safe! What am woom nice mistah?”
“This is your new safe room with your bed and some food! And most importantly your litter box make sure you and your baby’s use it!”
I then promptly shut the drawer ignoring the cheers and questions of the mother it was time to prepare.
I grab some thumbs tacks and cut the point off them aswell as making a hallow ball from play dough. Lastly I put some lemon juice in a dropper while this wasn’t the extent of the torture it would sure suffice for now. I head back to the drawer opening it and inspecting who I could torture once again ignoring the mother not in the mood to decipher what shit it might be saying. Let’s see there are 2 chirpy foals one nursing on its mother (which your sure to correct soon) and finally a talky foal asking for wub… you are once again how such a needy fucker didn’t talk for this long, or maybe it did and you just tuned it out either way this would be the one who gets tortured first.
And so in your kindest voice through gritted teeth
“Hey little guy wanna get some sketties for your mamma with me?”
Of course being a dumb little shitrat it eagerly agrees
“Wet’s go get sketties fo’ mummah!” It dances around doing hoove taps it’s so happy
You out stretch your arm picking it up and shutting the drawer once you take it away. Setting it on the counter you pipe the lemon juice into the play dough and mash it up carefully forming sketti like noodles. If not toxic it certainly would be highly unpleasant for fluffys.
“Ok little guy we gotta make sure you can have room to eat!” Picking it up off the counter and over the sink without a second thought (any more brain power and you would have puked) you vent the fluffy.
“Hehe why gib upsies, fwuf- OFF HUU HUU WHY DADDAH GIB HUWTIES” the fluffy wines as its shit (and subsequently piss) gets pressed out of it into the sink.
“Huu huu Fwuffie nee’ huggies an’ wub!” Ignoring its pleas you turn on the water washing the shit ridden fluffy off. As much as you wanted to let it freeze that wouldn’t be much fun so you begrudgingly dry the fluffy. To calm the fluffy down from its panicked state you show it the red ‘sketties’ and like the shitrat it is it gobbles it up ignoring the fact it just got its non existent shit rocked right out of its ass. All seems well for a moment until the lemon juice hits. The fluffy immediately trys to spit it out to no success its nose the only thing keeping the fluffy breathing.
“Now without you blabbering and screaming its time the real fun begins!”
I flip the foal over pushing the blunt end of the modified push pins into its hooves. The fluffy trys screaming yet it can’t for the lemony play dough. You push it off the counter it landing with a thud it finally relising you can’t be bargained with it starts to run each step being worse than the last. It looks behind to see that your not chasing it. Matter of fact your just sitting very still your eyes locked on it. Suddenly If this fluffys day couldn’t get any worse your chihuahua bounds into the room seeing a new toy to try to kill and just like that the dog bites into it her teeth making sizable dents into the soft fur. Dropping the fluffy and watching it waiting for it to run as soon as it does its springs into action biting and chewing once more. After what seems like a eternity the dog breaks the fluffys skin sinking into the juicy guts and with that the fluffy let’s out one fatal screen in a last ditch effort to escape so much so it scares the dog into dropping it. It’s finally free! And it seems to see… sunlight! It makes a mad dash to the open door, pain in every part of its body telling it to stop until the foal is there right at freedom despite all odds! It yells the best it can the lemon still stinging its mouth “Fwuffy finawwy fweeeeee-” SQUISH your foot lands on the fluffy making it nothing more then a red and brownish stain on the ground. You grab the thumbs tacks knowing your dog will lap up the rest. Your eyes finally set back on the drawer wondering what horrible thing you’ll do next.

6 Likes

Name in title

1 Like

I honestly hate chihuahua owners more than ferals

1 Like