First Watercolor Fluffy Failed Attempt (Fluffy_Angst)

So I’m trying to beat my Covid blues by painting some fluffies. My first attempt and I goofed on the mouth of this fluffy.

But we all start somewhere and I’m gonna paint some more

33 Likes

it’s pretty neat :v

5 Likes

Fancy style! I love it.

5 Likes

I remember trying watercolor in art class in middle school and my art teacher having to like kindly tell me I wasn’t good at it. Good times! This is pretty darn nice though. Gold star. :star:

3 Likes

I’m sorry that your teacher was a jerk. That’s no good!

And thank you. You also get a gold star.

4 Likes

Thank you. I love your watercolor artwork and appreciate your feedback so much

4 Likes

I like it.
It’s cute.

4 Likes

Um. How is this “failed”? Just looks like the fluffy has its mouth closed…

5 Likes

I guess it’s failed to me because the black on it’s mouth was too wet so it looks like it was caught eating licorice

3 Likes

Black lipstick!

4 Likes

Oooh, she stylin’

4 Likes

You didn’t fail. This is cute!

3 Likes

Aw thank you :hugs:

3 Likes

Yo’ wewwcome!
:heart:hugglies :heart:

3 Likes

Yay Huggies! :heart::heart:

3 Likes

If you want a good watercolor artist to follow, I can definitely recommend you Emily Artful :heart: Not only is she a great teacher and a seriously skilled artist, but she’s super relatable and very easy to grow attatched to since she talks a lot about her past experiences and her current, very contrasting life while being very entertaining at it ^^ I won’t say much about that though, it’s an emotional rollercoaster you’d have to go through on your own. She was one of the creators to help me with my negative thoughts in the past and I can’t express enough how much this artist means to me, and how much hope she gives me :heart:

Hope you can grow with her, too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh thank you! Ive heard of her but I totally forgot. I can do watercolor portraits but I am still very new at doing illustration style watercolor work. So this is super helpful! You rock!

1 Like

You’re welcome ^w^ After sending you that one I watched one of her newer videos where she was talking about how she doesn’t believe in the “drawing everyday” advice, and towards the end she brought me to tears, so even after not watching her for a while she still has an impact on me :,) Who would have thought~

1 Like

Ooooh I will now definitely check that out

1 Like

It is very lovely I must say!

1 Like