Fishing time! (InfraredTurbine)

Hm I think two pannels are not necessary to find out what happened to his brother
xD

For commissions, illustrations and so on, do a backflip and call me!

52 Likes

I laughed picturing fluffies being skipped across the top of the water with their legs kicking like they’re running across it. xD

Maybe fluffies count as ‘stink bait’.

6 Likes

Dunno, maybe it would help, you know, this doesn’t tell me anything.
What could happen to the brother?
He could just left and he went to the bakery to buy breadfluffys for him and his brother??
Or he just ascended over heaven?

Idk what is going on

3 Likes

he’s buying bread at atlantida

2 Likes

This is hilarious, but I would’ve cackled more if the brother had a singular hoof sticking out of the water in an attempt to beg for help as he sunk.

3 Likes

“If you refuse to play the game I’ll drown you!”

1 Like

look again

2 Likes

I DIDN’T NOTICE MY GOD. IT’S AMAZING.

2 Likes

Nah, I added it for you xD

2 Likes

THANK YOU ITS AMAZING LMFAO

2 Likes

My pleasure!

1 Like

I love the little head bubble for the foals so they don’t drown immediately, AND they can see the monsters in the water trying to eat them! Extra wiggles!

1 Like

Damn, I went fishing a few days ago, maybe I would’ve had better luck with foal bait…

1 Like

This is a good idea, have a smarty bestesh or some really annouying foals turn em as fish bait since they cry and wiggle like crazy would attract faster.

OR thow em to hungry predator fish like feeding carp :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I wonder if sticking the hook in him would be more effective. The bleeding and wriggling would definitely entice fish that prefer live bait.

People would def use fluffies for fish bait, though they’d probably use micros.

1 Like

Aah yes. That’s absolutely a possible use of fluffies.

1 Like

Oh, sorry baby foal, but you will not get to see your brother anymore or me, or anything as you will be chow for a big sturgeon!