Fixing A Forever Foal (Ace)

@Goomy wondered if you could fix a Forever Foal.

Making A Forever Foal (Ace) If you’re unfamilar with the concept. They are fully grown fluffies which are stunted developmentally and physically in some aspects

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vince was at the local fluffy shelter, on the hunt for a special friend for his mare. Man, there were all sorts of rough looking sorts in here. Even after being washed and given proper food they all looked miserable. Some clattered at kennel bars and pleaded for attention but most simply stared down sadly to cage floors. Perhaps they’d been here for too long to even have hope of being adopted.

Something caught his eye though. While most of the fluffies had been paired together with members of the same sex, there was one which was all alone. The colors on that thing! Dark red fur, a white mane and tail. Obviously well kept. The strange thing was that it was wearing a diaper despite being much larger than a foal. Getting close to the little plate that listed their information, he’d read off: “Valentine. Hi, I’m a Forever Foal. I require very specialized care and a patient owner.”

He’d heard of these things before. Expensive as Hell, a special order item. They were extremely popular with older women who had empty nest syndrome and wanted to dote all day every day on something. Well with colors like that, he didn’t care. Fluffies weren’t difficult to deal with and he was sure he could make it snap out of whatever conditioning it’d undergone.

“Hi. I’d like to adopt Valentine. The Forever Foal?” He asked a shelter assistant.

The shelter assistant brightened almost at once. “Valentine? Of course. He comes with a free pack of diapers, formula…” Vince couldn’t help but feel as if she were just rushing into it. Well, whatever.

“Let me just go get the forms to sign and his things. You’ll be on your way home in no time.” The woman told him, and he was shepherded off to the lobby. Filling out a few pages of information and paying the paltry adoption fee, Valentine was carried out to him. The man looked confused.

“…Don’t his legs work?” He asked, Valentine cooing and giggling in the woman’s arms.

“Oh. Well, most Forever Foals don’t typically walk so much. I’ve put a pamphlet into the list of things to take home. It’ll tell you all you need to know. Here’s your new daddy, Valentine.” The stallion was pressed over to him. Vince took the fat thing up in his arms, looking down. His eyes were large and precocious, a bit of formula drool trickling from the corner of his mouth.

“Teehee…Vawentime wub nyu daddeh…” He giggled and babbled a bit, flicking his hooves around.

The new stallion was brought out to the car. He’d be carried that much but once they got home things would be turning around.

“Daddeh. Daddeh. Vwoomy su fun!” He looked out the window, tail waggling around on the drive home. Once they were in the driveway, he’d clip a leash onto Valentine’s collar.

“Come on. We’re walking out. No more upsies.” Vince said in an authoritative tone. Valentine looked confused.

“Vawentime am omwy babbeh…nu walkies.” He whimpered a bit. Vince gave a tug on the leash, pulling him across the the car. Finally he got him out onto the blacktop and the stallion would begin crying.

“Hoofies huwt! Dun wike!” His legs trembled as he remained upright, eventually buckling down. Valentine lay there with a miserable expression, fussing a bit. Vince rolled his eyes.

“C’mon.” Began dragging him on the leash.

“TUMMY OWWIES!” Valentine cried out, though the intended consequence would occur. He finally got up on his hooves, tip-tapping gingerly as if every step was agony.

They’d gotten to the door eventually and the carpeting inside was at least a bit better on his delicate little hooves. Vince’s mare would immediately come to greet them. Royal purple fur with a golden mane and tail. It would be interesting to see the offspring these two would product.

“Hewwo daddeh! That am nyu speciaw fwend ‘fo Dazzew?” Dazzle asked, giving a flick of her tail. She got a closer look at Valentine. “…Daddeh, he am wearin’ dipey wike babbeh.” The apparent disgust was clear on her face. Valentine hid behind Vince, shivering a bit.

“Oh. That’s just a joke, Dazzle. You know, being funny.” The man would tear the diaper off of the stallion, luckily not used already. “He will use the potty.” Valentine was led off to the littertray. Plopped down inside.

“Buh….Vawentime wittew…tu wittew ‘fo potty.” The stallion protested, and Vince gave him an incredibly cutting glare.

“You’ll stop being a goddamn baby! Or you’ll get the sorry-stick.” Finally he was let out of the littertray, and Dazzle giggled.

“Su funneh daddeh!” The mare marched up and gave a gentle tug to Valentine’s mane, going to show him around the saferoom. There was a big toy pile they could play in, teebee where something good was always playing, and of course the kibble station which Vince filled with the bestest for his beloved fluffy.

“Huu! Vawentime nu num kibbew. It am hawd ‘fo teefies!” He told Dazzle. Well, she would stamp a hoof down in exasperation. They had just met and he was already being a brat!

“Daddeh! Nyu speciaw fwend say nu num kibbew!” She tattled on him. Vince would march in from the next room, having been busy tossing away many of the things the shelter had sent over for the Forever Foal. They wouldn’t be needed as there would be no overgrown babies in this household.

“Valentine. Eat the kibble.” He thrust an index finger down at the pile of dry food. Dazzle looked kind of smug about this. Daddeh didn’t put up with brats.

“Huu…Vawentime ‘nee miwkies.” He tried to protest, but Vince had grabbed him by the back of the head and shoved him facefirst into the food. Beginning to cry, the fluffy tried his best to num the stuff. It was incredibly hard on his teeth. It made his gums ache and would feel like chewing gravel for anyone else. The pieces felt like they tore across his throat as they went down, and Vince forced him to keep eating. Once he was satisfied, he let go of the fluffy’s head. Blood trickled from the corners of his mouth.

“Vawentime su huwties. Huuu…’nee huggies. Wan sweepies.” He didn’t like it here at all. Trotting over to a little basket bed he would climb inside and curl up defensively. Sniffling and trying to ignore the horrible pain in his mouth. Sleepies would make everything better.

Sleep didn’t help at all. Mostly because eating the kibble. He’d been fed exclusively on formula and a mushy slop for his entire life so having something so foreign introduced was a recipe for disaster. The stallion had bloated up, his stomach feeling incredibly painful. He woke up to find himself laying in a pile of his own feces. Forever Foals had no control over their bowels so that wasn’t much of a surprise.

“Daddeh! Dadddeeehhh! Poopies! Vawentime ‘nee cweanies! Nu feew pwetty!” He cried out. Dazzle had been taking a nap as well, opening her eyes and immediately wincing.

“Su stinkeh…” She announced, as Vince had got into the room.

“Oh, that’s nasty. Jesus Christ. EUGH.” The man stood over Valentine who gave a shy smile.

“Hewwo daddeh. Babbeh mae’ poopies. ‘Nee cweanies pwease.” The stallion was lifted up by his mane and brought out to the backyard. He screeched ‘bad upsies!’ the entire way, the man spraying all the shit off of him with cold blasts of water. Shivering and coughing, Valentine was left out in the yard to dry while he went to go deal with the saferoom. The bed would have to be thrown away.

Eventually Vince would come back out to the backyard, led Valentine back into the house by grabbing his collar. “C’mon, time to give Dazzle a few babies.” He told the stallion.

The mare was waiting for her special friend in the saferoom. Vince’s idea was to hurry up and get it over with. Maybe chuck this dipshit in a dumpster right after. Dazzle lifted her tail up and presented herself to the stallion.

“Gib speciaw huggies nao? Teehee…wan babbehs…” When presented with this sight, Valentine immediately pressed his hooves up to cover his eyes.

“Nu! Nu wook at speciaw pwace! Dat am speciaw pwace! Huuu!” Alright, now this shit was getting ridiculous. He’d NEVER seen a male fluffy that wasn’t raring and ready to get at a mare. Fuck, even the pillows wanted in on the action despite not being able to. What kind of shenanigans had they pulled with this thing?

“….” Vince gently knocked the fluffy over onto his side. OK, he had to actually make sure this thing even had the proper equipment. It had to be neutered or something, right?

Well. Yes and no. It had the equipment but it was miniscule. That thing wouldn’t be putting babies in anything. Vince rubbed at his temple.

“You have got to be fucking kidding me.”

Since Dazzle wasn’t currently being given the babbehs she wanted, she turned to see what her daddeh was doing. Got a look at Valentine’s pathetically useless genitalia. She raised a hoof and began giggling.

“DAT AM SMAWWEST NU-NU STICK! YEW AM BABBEH!” The mare continued giggling and mocking him. Valentine tried to curl his tail over to hide himself.

“Huuuu! Nu wook at nu-nus! Dey am pwivate! Nu ‘fo wooksies!” Vince finally released him. Well. It had only been a day but he was pretty sure there was no fixing these things. They were beyond fucked up. What kind of a psychopath would purchase one of these!?

But. He did have an idea.

“Alright. Well, I bought you. You can only eat soft things, you don’t like walking, and you can’t stop yourself from shitting. I need to get some kind of worth out of you.” And boy, did he have a dilly of an idea.

It was two months later. Valentine had really adjusted to life here. He was a contributing member of the family! He was stuffed into a smelly old cardboard box with a littertray situated behind him. Even if he wanted to, there was no way to move: His limbs had been hacked off. All day every day he got to eat soft nummies though the one catch was that it was poopies. You see, a Forever Foal seemed almost designed to be a litterpal. Everything about them seemed practically catered to it.

“Speciaw fwend am soon-mumma. Nu wan huggies.” The red and blue unicorn announced. His name was Rocket and had been added to the family after Valentine had failed to do his duties.

“Huu….babbeh Vawentime nu wan…” He said, though there was nothing he could do. This had already been something he’d gone through several times before. Rocket mounted the box from the front, tongue sticking out the corner of his mouth.

“GUUUUUDDDD FEEEEWWWSSSSS”

51 Likes

I don’t think “fixed” is the right word here.

Repurposed perhaps

13 Likes

I love this. So much. Because it’s psychopathic to buy a forever foal but perfectly normal to hack the limbs off of a mentally stunted innocent and make them live a life of forced copraphagia and rape.

Goddamn the hypocrisy hat is fashionable!

12 Likes

To be fair it’s hard to even give a FF the same consideration you would a normal fluffy. They’re just the worst.

5 Likes

Reduce, reuse recycle :recycle:

6 Likes

I would’ve liked to see him be forced to mount Dazzle. Can’t let those good colours go to waste!

Wouldn’t even work. Pretty sure some of the stuff that helps mentally stunt Forever Foals beyond the shit ninjas is also responsible for rendering them sexually undeveloped and chemically fixed.

Is that right @Ace or am i misremembering?

1 Like

That is correct. They are sterile.

4 Likes

This is indeed, the only way to fix a forever foal. Poor Vince to have to find a way to deal with Valentine’s worthlessness.

2 Likes

LAGH318~2

10 Likes

It is crazy how you push out story after story every day and they are so well polished and creative. This community does not deserve you

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the kind words and being a reader. I love writing so I’m glad you like it!

6 Likes

Six of the one, a half dozen of the other.

Or perhaps they had come across some of the many wonders of fluffy life.
Such as Forever Foals™

Not Dazzle & Rocket, though! They are well-bred fluffs, who always follow Daddehs orders. Why, Rocket is even a little fluffy gentleman!

1 Like

I don’t want to come off as insulting because I’ve really been enjoying your stories. I keep coming back to this one in my head though. You’ve said before that you don’t think you could reverse any of the physical or psychological issues with forever foals and then posted this story as a thought experiment as to why you couldn’t.
The issue is that a lot of the problems you present just don’t work that way. The eating for example, you don’t get harder teeth or less sensitive gums by eating harder food. The real issue is would be the lack of muscle mass in the jaws. Like what happens irl with people who are tube fed for long periods for one reason or another it’s more likely they’d just get exhausted after several bites and not able to even talk.
The three other issues physically you pointed to were the lack of muscle build up in the legs, sensitive feet from underuse, and the lack of bathroom control.
The first two would naturally fix themselves over time and at worst would just necessitate foam tiling I imagine most saferooms already would have. The bathroom control would come more rapidly with the change in diet and basic training.
Now with the more esoteric psychological issue cause of the munstah man shenanigans.
I’d argue that those would be the easiest to fix.
Just go along with it like it’s completely normal. Tell the fluffy some shit like "Yeah that happens to everyone, if you’re not old enough to do things a monster comes and punishes you when noone is around. Then make a big show of having a birthday party and the fluffy finally being old enough the monster will never come back. Owners never lie to a fluffy after all ;3
The key issue to me is just that you’d be required to know what a forever foal even is before trying to fix it, and having done some research into how they are even made.

Again sorry for the autismal AHKCHUALLY level post, but like I said I’ve been thinking about this story for weeks and feel like I’d have gone insane if I didn’t post this and get it out there.

1 Like

You’re ignoring that there’s also a chemical process involved alongside the psychological elements leading to stunted genitals and likely other permanent physiological changes, reinforced by the specialty diet.

I ignored the genitals because that’s kind of a non-issue for a fluffy.
BUT again going forward with what we know from humans the way you reverse hormone blockers is to just stop administering them.
You’d just end up with a fluffy going through puberty at a later age than most.

You’re applying basic biology to what is a not very well made artificial creature. I don’t mind the criticisms/thoughts but you have to remember at the end of the day, fluffies are more or less whatever the creator says they are. If I say the Forever Foals have brittle teeth, shitty mobility, and can’t use the bathroom properly that’s just how it is. If I wanted to apply what I know about dog health to it, I could do that too.

If you were to feed a fluffy nothing but wet food it would likely have many dental problems. It’s the same for dogs. Wet food gets caked onto the teeth and if you feed them nothing but it, it encourages tooth decay and gum disease.

If fluffies weren’t given proper exercise/flooring to walk around when younger, they could develop serious mobility problems. It’s the same for dogs. If dogs are given uneven/very soft surfaces when they’re growing up, they develop joint/hip problems. Further deepened depending on the breed. If you don’t have the right setup for certain breeds you can have a dog which is basically almost immobile when it’s fully grown.

Bathroom issues, we’re back to dogs again. If you’ve had a dog which has used a pile of newspapers to relieve itself on for years, it’s INCREDIBLY difficult to snap them from it. They’re creatures of habit. My line of reasoning is fluffies are just as much creatures of habit and if a monster man sprung out of nowhere and beat the piss out of them in their youth they would be very unaccepting of changes that were laid out to not have them get beat on.

And as @Goomy pointed out, they’re given a chemical treatment which inhibits their growth. Puberty never occurs and their bodies never strengthen up as a response. It’s not just about the genitals, it’s about the entire body. Puberty is a HUGE change in our bodies. It affects everything from muscle mass, bone density, and yes it even causes teeth cracking.

As for the fluffy going through puberty, never gonna happen. Why? Because that’s the way I wrote it.

5 Likes

As someone who was on hormone blockers for a short time (and I’m permanently on HRT), it’s not that simple. If you miss developmental milestones and then stimulate development again, you’re not going to get the same effect that you would have at the appropriate age, for a variety of reasons. Hormones can only affect the body’s growth processes while the body is undergoing those growth processes, which only takes place at certain ages. This is why it’s best to give trans people HRT at a younger age rather than an older one; and on the other side of the coin, it’s also why giving puberty blockers to children and similar activities has been scrutinized so heavily–because when you miss milestones, you don’t get them back.

Unless fluffies are imbued with sex-swapping seahorse DNA or something and can literally turn back the effect puberty has on their bodies, it’s reasonable to assume that once they undergo puberty they’re in that state for good. This, in turn, means that whatever this forever-foal process is, it’s probably only partially reversable, depending on the extent of the damage. The main issue ultimately is whether he’s been deballed (entirely possible) or just chemically castrated. If the latter, it’d probably be able to recover some function by stopping the chemical cocktail; but not very much. I’d be surprised if this creature is not already permanently sterile–nevermind its utter social immaturity, which extends to the point where it seems to register as neither stallion nor foal to other fluffies.

Also I guess Ace can do what he wants since it’s like, his story, or something insignificant like that. But I’m more right than him even though he’s the author. Love you Ace :heart:

2 Likes