FLAME RIDER THE FASTESTEST FLUFFY EVERER (Julie)

So i somehow dragged my brother into this hellhole somehow. he is STRONGLY a hug boxer and weirdboxer so please be kind to his little oc.

i present to you ladys gentlemen and the odd void of other genders, The fastest fluffy alive

FLAME RIDER

being adopted by a 8 year old boy who loved race cars, sonic, the flash, ect. when he saw this all black and red fluffy he HAD to beg his mom for him, stating he HAD to be fast since “He has flames on his legs!!”
So after agreeing to not get allowance for 3 months to pay off the cost of the fluffy, he dubbed his new friend the only name fitting. Flame Rider

in reality, flame rider is just a normal athletic fluffy, but to him and Tommy, he’s faster then the flash, sonic, and sound combined!!
They get into plenty of trouble later, watching tv together eating junk food till they get tummy aches and both getting hyped for spaghettis on Saturdays.
what else could a little fluffy want?
Well, other then thumbs to play fortnight with Tommy. but all fluffys want thumbs, i think.

17 Likes

It’s cute and reminds me of what fluffies are supposed to be,toys and companions for children.

4 Likes

Absolutely adorable, I love him

1 Like

A fluffy running against an rc car is such a cute idea!!

2 Likes