Flight School (common_miracle)

His name is Fly and today he will learn how to “fly”.

Play Me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbP4qf8PjfI

62 Likes

<3

1 Like

I don’t know what’d be crueler: instantly shooting Fly into a wall or into the sky so they can believe for a few brief moments that they can fly before gravity does its thing.

4 Likes

Shooting them to the wall is clearly much less cruel. Sure they probably panic in the tiny tube, but the splat into the wall is also instant oblivion. Meanwhile, them flying through the air is probably quite a pleasant experience during the ascent until gravity wins. A tiny foal like that could probably be launched quite high, so it has plenty of time to panic and *screeee* as it plummets to the ground no matter how much it flaps its pathetic wingies.

9 Likes

Oh cool, ya’know, if you put fins on the foal it might impart some spin. Better accurcy.

1 Like

Wow! I have a potato cannon and I know this is going to be awesome!

3 Likes

Shoot them through a cacti field. Let the spikes skewer and tear at their flesh before the impact with the ground finishes them off. Better yet, they remain impaled on a prick and die slowly.

1 Like

Shooting into the sky is much more interesting. If nothing else, Fly might land on another fluffy and crush it.

Fly?

Yes

Land?

No!

2 Likes

Nah, it’s more like landing with extreme prejudice.

You could get rid of the foil and achieve obturation via sorry poopies. The ammo should self-seal against the gasses by flooding the chamber behind it with shit. This would totally work. Trust me, I’m an internet gunsmith.

2 Likes

Not sure about that engineering but I’m sure we need to see some fluffies fly so i condone this