Fluff-Box - dedicated fluffy sound system (common_miracle)

With the Fluff-Box L20® series, your favourite fluffy friend can listen to over 20 dedicated songs about good behaviour & love!

Songs can be played both via a fluffy-safe speaker or special fluffy-sized headphones!

Brought to you by Marvelous Toys. The award-winning producer of toys & fun accessories.

By purchasing this toy you agree to our terms-of-use. Marvelous Toys is not held responsible for damages done to any biotoy products while using this product.

Batteries not included.

This is an actual song that you can try to sing

The following audio snippet provides the voice tone that you should aim for:

Basically:
My name is Dan and my name’s Rose = Hello there friend, are you good foal
Our son Wesley kinda glows = You will learn how to be so-o-o
And that’s not good so we suppose = That’s what all good fluffs must do, Even bad can start anew (the same tone for both lines)

We should let it grow = (Good fluffies are for love)

Hello there friend, are you good foal
You will learn how to be so-o-o
That’s what all good fluffs must do
Even bad can start anew

(Good fluffies are for love)

Now there’s some rules, you need to know
Never harm another fo-o-oal
Never bring an outside friend
Never watch a monster’s show

Making poopies, in the box
It’s so simple but it wo-o-orks
Cleansie-time-sie is a must
Being pretty is what counts

Always do, what parent tolds
Never hide what you’ve done wro-o-ong
Saying sorry does the trick
Being nice should be your thing

I hope you’ve learned, from this nice song
What to do and what to no-o-ot
Now it’s time for you to play
Go ask mum if it’s okay

(And you will be loved)

Should anyone be interested in improving this song or actually providing vocals or music for it - contact me, this could be hilarious.

You can download this text along with the fluff-speak version of it from here:

Commissions and my other stuff: https://common-miracle-tos.carrd.co/

39 Likes

oh god the amount of tinkering that abuser will do to this thing

8 Likes

Gay plays death note op 2

6 Likes

I know a song that gets on everybody’s nerves

3 Likes

download (25)

Hahaha, YUSS!!
By jove, Common, you’ve done it again!

6 Likes

DISCLAIMER:
“Hasbio is not responsible for any injuries/choking hazards that may occur due to the headphone wire getting caught around a Fluffies neck while it dances to the music. Really any Fluffy that kills themselves dancing kinda deserve it, so really we’re doing you a favour by taking them out of the gene-pool.”

7 Likes

It’s been 90 seconds, and I’ve already worked out half a dozen ways to use this for evil, and several more to increase profits.

4 Likes

I’m just thinking of that one verse where O’Hare sings, “LET IT DIE LET IT DIE LET IT SHRIVEL UP AND-“ :joy::joy:

2 Likes

O’Hare was an abuser :hwut:

3 Likes

He certainly would be, but great idea nonetheless! A very interesting concept, would the foal be able to keep the headphones on? :thinking:

3 Likes

Not really, its mostly so that they can look cute in a photo for their owners. I imagine the headphones would be the first thing to brake as they are stinken up by various fluids the foals produce.

5 Likes

Ah yeah I see it, or if they freak out thinking it’s a snake monster and try to run and end up snapping the cord :sob:

3 Likes

i would record an hour of various fart noises and gaslight the fluffy into thinking it’s music

2 Likes

You just know a fluffy is going to think the headphone wire is spaghetti and try to eat it.

3 Likes

Go to a bean supper and tell him it’s techno.

1 Like

Y’know, I was just talking about The Roller Skate Song with my folks this past weekend, and that would be a hard song for a Fluffy…

"OH Fwuffy hab ah bwand nyu paiw ob wowwie-skays, 'pechow-fwen hab dah KEY!"

“fwuffy wub dubstep!”

1 Like

Oh the amount of earrape and auditory torture I’d blast through this thing.

1 Like

Oh hell yah

2 Likes

Needs punishment tracks comprised of Death Metal and Noisecore, all full of lyrics saying that bad fluffies go to Owiesland and get enfed by munstuhs forever.

1 Like