Fluff-Pao: Gourmetbox --- Scripts & Art: Inshi

English version

Version Español

154 Likes

Ah este esta perfecto, me encanta como el fluffy hecho para comida terminó sufriendo igual

4 Likes

I do need to do a recipe for Fluffy Xiumai

7 Likes

Creativo y muy original.

2 Likes

So you’re going to stuff raw micro foals into that breadfluff, cook it and eat it? Eugh.

At least skin and bone them out.

12 Likes

Better idea, empty them out first, that should of been a step.

20 Likes

I’m glad somebody’s thinking.

3 Likes

To be fair, it’s possible they were emptied before. But to be honest with them describing the filling as tasting like shit. Its possible they didn’t empty them.

10 Likes

You’d be eating a lot of organs we’d normally not eat. Lungs, stomach, the intestines, liver, kidneys, brain, etc. I think that’s the crux is the issue: it’s not like the only eating choice cuts of muscle.

And the hunters I know say that adrenaline from poor quality kills makes meat taste bad. The micro would’ve had tons of it coursing through it’s veins. Leaving it alive to steam it to death in a claustrophobic way was a big mistake, plus it ruined the dough bread fluff.

19 Likes

Very cute! Though I suddenly want some steamed dumplings.

5 Likes

Everybody has suffered on this scenario, including the chef, who now has to hit Burger King or something.

15 Likes

Such a shame, maybe try lying to the fluffy next time, that the babbeh is also nummie bread or it needs the warmth of the steamer… I could see how having dinner AND breaking the bread fluffy could be fun for abusers

8 Likes

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

They’re young, it adds crunch. :slight_smile:

Always brightens my day to see people playing with my concept. :slight_smile:

1 Like

still delicious

I was tempted to call this a waste of food but then I remembered it’s fluffies

1 Like

This is a really excellently cruel thing to do to a breadfluffy and micro. I love the detail of the bread fluffy being protective but misinterpreting what’s going on. Even better is how unlike most gross and unsanitary fluffies as food ideas, this comic admits that there is no way this would taste any good. Hilarious.

6 Likes

I chuckled picturing a bread fluffy getting drunk and clumsily eating/rolling in nuts, fruits and spices and getting baked into a fruitcake.

4 Likes

I love everything you draw. I hope we get a gourmet box tag!!!

#gourmetbox!!!

3 Likes