Fluff Snaps (The Master Butcher)

Are these the ones with the strings on each end? Heard those called ‘homemade burglar alarms’, hehe.

Yeah, the actual pop-it thingies barely even snap. These would be far more realistic. Then again, microfluffs are small and halfway to exploding already. Hmm…

2 Likes

Perfect, now they better get to making the next batch of splodey babbehs

Great work, obviously a lot of thought went into these panels

1 Like

`Tis Tradition.
Not as venerable as, say, Snap-Dragon, but one has to start somewhere.
SnapDragon

3 Likes

This could make a good buissness, we have cake topper babbehs so why not :shrug:

Only use poopie babbehs ofc, we have to think about the profit margins here.

3 Likes

I really like the touch of having the parents encourage the babbehs to eat the explosives, makes them complicit.

6 Likes

Missed seeing your work!

3 Likes

Wow, I actually hadn’t heard of this game before. Imagine this with Micro foals.

3 Likes

Oh. Thought I caught a reference :pensive:
One would have to clyster them, after feeding them something sugary, but given the canonically flamable nature of fluff fluff, setting them on fire ought to be a snap. Start with one of them, then let the burning hurties huggies take their course.
But this is really @FluffiesAreFood s bailiwick.

3 Likes

No, they’re Pop-Its on steroids. They make a nice big bang.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Playz-Edible-Exploding-Science-Chemistry/dp/B097HPFDJ1 Oh hell, it exists. I was actually looking for the contact explosive thing where you make tiny exploding rocks. Or you know, Pop Rocks and soda. Exploding candy sounds even yummier! :wink:

" EXPLODES in your mouth (yes, its safe!) " Well, unless you’re a microfluff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsJeL7cqtY (Sugar) snake daddy!

2 Likes

Pop-its aren’t set off by fire, though…

I demand realism in my miniature multicolor talking pony fiction!

Bfytw

The things in the comic are just flint and gunpowder. They don’t need it, but a flame would absolutely set it off.

I see celebrations continued into the new year. What better way to signal the new year than to end Fluffies and bring in the new year.

Radical, I don’t think I’ve seen this idea done before. If I have, it’s been so long I’ve forgotten about it. Clever stuff, and very well-drawn. I especially love how they’re just playing around on a desk while their owner is away, that’s very cute and most artists would have them just standing around waiting. That extra bit of detail really makes the piece stand out.

3 Likes