Fluff Snaps (The Master Butcher)

Happy (late) 2024 (The babbehs ate the gravel inside these little things you throw on the ground to make them explode, in case someone doesn’t know them)

Example

170 Likes

Perfect, I can just hear it perfectly

14 Likes

Your art is very cozy

12 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

You capture the blend of innocence and stupidity in fluffies beautifully. A delight seeing new work, and involving micros being “festive”.

I’d love to see your take on nutrigel habitat micros.

11 Likes

What was the reason behind all this?

Who cares, Fluffy go boom.

19 Likes

No real reason, just for fun.

10 Likes

It ain’t New Year without fireworks.

7 Likes

We need a sequel where one tries to pick up a recently discarded sparkler and burns their mouth horribly

11 Likes

fuck yes, favourite artist time! uniquely british fluffy experience, love the style, traditional media, abuse and those snap things. <3

4 Likes

Just use the bigger, stronger version on a fluffy.

2 Likes

We need more of this. I love the idea. We should try it with bigger fluffies.

4 Likes

Oh lawd. This is it, the bee’s knees, the real deal. The transition from the cutest micro playground anyone ever saw, through something so sinister and foreboding as feeding the foals, into something so callous and hilarious!

The nitro boost of this story, for me, is how the well-meaning parents rationalize the foals complaining about the taste, and the foals bravely powering through.

You are a marvelous community contributor.

10 Likes

best part of it is that they are micros
they will have more babies in like,1 week tops

6 Likes

This is so creative. I was wondering if someone would come up with something new firework related for new years.

5 Likes

nice to see your art again

3 Likes

6 Likes

Ah, yes, feeding foals gunpowder and flint. And they’re dumb enough to eat it all.

6 Likes

Been a while since ive seen a good comic involving fluffies and fireworks. Nice work.

3 Likes

That’s enough reason. Ever since discovering fluffies I’ve always daydreamed about going to a fluffy store or shelter, buying a whole crate of foals and just throwing them one-by-one off a cliff on a sunny spring afternoon with a cool breeze blowing through my hair. Sounds both relaxing and fun to me.

4 Likes