Fluff speak reference table updated as needed by (that1hugboxer)

L&R are replaced with W

“Is” replaced with am

Blood is replaced with booboo Juice

Mother is Mumma

Father is daddie

Foal or baby is babbie

Female (human ,fluffy or otherwise) is mawew

Male (human,fluffy or otherwise) is stawwian

Brother is bwudda

Sister is sissie

Any enclosed space that separates a fluffy from its human caretaker and or fluffy family is a sowwy bawks ( fluffies generally cannot tell the difference between something like a pet carrier and something like a time out box so it is common for a fluffy put in the former to believe that they are in the latter)

Spanking sticks specifically designed for fluffy spankings/ any stick shaped objects including bats, pipes. Actual sticks (Ive even seen rifles and shotguns referred as such) are sowwy sticks

Hitting someone or something with their hooves is called sowwy hoovsies

Poop is poopie/poppies

Popping in the litter box is gud poopie/poopies

pooping on something or someone ( intentionally popping on anything out of spite , defiance, dominance or revenge) is a sowwy poopie/ poopies

Pooping outside of the litter box (usually out of laziness) is a bad poopie/poopies

Peeing is peepee and can also be used in the same way as poopie being bad, sowwy or gud
Fluffy is fwuffy

Poopy is a fluffy or foal of a dull or brown color (they are often neglected, abused or killed by other fluffies. Typically poopies are much more compliant and well behaved than other fluffies due to their desperate desire to be loved)

A wingie babbie/ fwuffy is a Pegasus fluffy

A pointy babbie/fwuffy is a unicorn fluffy

A munsta babbie/fwuffy is an alicorn fluffy (wings and horn) (fluffy brains cannot comprehend a creature with both horns and wings so it defaults them to the monster category. They are usually treated even worse than poopy babies/fwuffies)

Sensitive babbies/fwuffies are fluffies born with a wide array of mental, physical an or developmental issues. They usually die extremely quickly both in the wild and captivity. A human with a ton of patience and care can keep a sensitive babbie/fwuffy alive, though in most cases the never develop to the point where they can eat solid foods,talk,use the litter box or eat unassisted. The typical diet of a sensitive babbie/fwuffy is milk when they are younger and high calorie formula/kibble slushy (a mixture of fluffy kibble and fluffy milk made into a mushy drink that provides all the nutrients and vitamins they need in a form that they can easily eat)

A bestist babbie is a foal favored above all others in her litter (a mother with neglect their other foals to give more milk to her bestist) not all fluffy mothers pick a bestist but it’s very uncommon for a fluffy mother to not do so.

Fowevah sweepies is death

A fluffy typically refers to things like eyes, ears, mouth, nose etcetera as a pwace . Seeie pwace, heawie pwace, smewwie pwace, tawkie pwace etcetera .

Stomach is tummy

Penis is nu nu stick

Balls are wumps

Anus is poopie pwace

Vagina is nu nu pwace

Soon mumma means a mare who is pregnant or about to give birth

Sex is enfies/ speciaw huggies depending on the context

Speciaw fwiend is a mate

Biggest poopies is giving birth

“I” is replaced with babbie , fwuffy, mawew , smarty, mumma, sissie, bwudah , Daddie , bestist or the fluffy’s name if they have one.

Wawa is water/any liquid

Miwkies/miwkie is milk

Nummies is food

Stuffy toyise is a stuffed animal or soft plushy

Toysie is a toy or anything a fluffy could mistake for/ be tricked into believing is a toy

Blocks are bwokies

Widda bawks is litter box

Pain is owieis / huwties/ wowstis huwties

No is nu

Like is wike/ wike

Want is wan

Feew is feel

Pwetty is used to describe handsome, beautiful, an appealing taste , smell or state of mind/ feeling.

Wan die is wanting to die

Wuv/wub is love

Hatechu is hate

Chu used at the end of words to direct the statement towards the individual being spoken to if the emotion is extremely negative
(I hate you. Becomes”babbie , fwuffy, mawew , smarty, mumma, sissie, bwudah , Daddie , bestist or the fluffy’s name if they have one.” Hatechu.

You is u

Human is hooman

Dog is bawky munsta

Car is vwoomy munsta

Street is vroomy pwace

House is homesie

Spaghetti is skettie

Smarty is a fluffy (usually male) that thinks that they are the leader ( usually they are actually only marginally smarter than the average fluffy still falling for obvious tricks, they are also jerks in 99% of cases and are believed to be nearly impossible to train though their are exceptions )

A toughy is a fluffy who thinks that they are an invincible tough guy ( usually jerks just like smarties)

Bad babbie , fwuffy, mawew , smarty, mumma, sissie, bwudah , Daddie etcetera . Are self explanatory they are fluffies that misbehave or commit heinous actions towards others.

A cannibal fluffy is a fluffy with sharp teeth and ringed pupils that eat meat usually other fluffies but not always. They can also be fluffies that simply have sharp teeth and are carnivorous.

A dummy is a fluffy that either is of extremely low intelligence or a fluffy deemed to be unintelligent by other fluffies for a variety of reasons including the inability to walk due to not having legs.

A bitch mare is the female equivalent of a smartly and are the most likely to choose a bestist , negligent their poopy/ munsta foals and withhold milk from other foals so that their bestist can have more.

Feral babbie , fwuffy, mawew , smarty, mumma, sissie, bwudah , Daddie , bestist etcetera are fluffies either born outside of captivity or have been outside captivity long enough to acclimate

Strays are fluffies that have either been abandoned, have run away from their owners or were separated from their owners through intentional or unintentional means

Note: some fluffy words are spelled differently depending on the author in question. There are many many more words and terms that are not mentioned here. I didn’t even go down the ever expanding rabbit hole that is subspecies, nor did I cover a majority of abuse and mutilation methods simply out of personal preference and brevity’s sake. If I missed something or got something wrong I’m truly sorry. The amount of information regrading minutiae of lore in this fandom is mind boggling. Feel free to comment things I missed or got wrong regarding fluffy related terms and the like . The whole reason I created this thread was for people to add/ correct and update it along with the fandom.thanks for your time and I hope that will be a useful resource for newcomers and returning fans alike.

3 Likes

There is also another one that has more grammar rules :slightly_smiling_face: This one is very good though

4 Likes

it’s even in the FAQ. too bad no one reads it

7 Likes

I did.

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

that’s a first

1 Like

Wait there’s a frequently asked questions section?

1 Like

1 Like

That’s actually the most frequently asked question!

3 Likes

Huh… you learn something new every day

1 Like

i blame the industrial civilization for the death of “push every button to learn what it does” kind of exploration

5 Likes

Seriously. Like it’s one thing to not understand what it does how do you not have the curiosity to check?

1 Like

Yeah my parents basically taught me “if you don’t know what something does on a computer don’t touch it.”

1 Like

When I was a boy the wizard helped me run programs before I could read

I personally like Fluffy Talk Translator ― LingoJam

It isn’t the best, but it’s best if you want a fast translation for your work.

The Industrial revolution and it’s consequences…

1 Like

Babbeh!