FLUFF0: Bad territory part 1

First time making a herd, this was frustrating and fun to make, hope you enjoy :smiling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::smiling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

81 Likes

Go on. :popcorn:

6 Likes

Share share!

3 Likes

Plot twist, the bear thinks the small fluffy things are cubs and treats them with affection. The herd accept their ‘gwowwy mummah’ and have a comfortable summer.

Then winter comes and mummah bear has to eat the herd because they scoffed all her hibernation supply.

19 Likes

I-…I actually see that

3 Likes

Looks like this smarty has his herd up there as a main priority, good lad. I do hope the bear decides to be just a grumpy girl

1 Like

Poor Bear has to eat useless meat…

3 Likes

Good bear <3.

1 Like

i like to think the bear just leaves cus homie doesn’t wanna deal with that

1 Like

2 Likes

There are 2 instincts that every animal has that come to mind when faced with a problem.

Do they flee, or do they fight.

Sadly, Fluffies combine the 2 instincts into something called stupidity, thus causing said stupidity to ensue.

Great Renders can’t wait to see what ensues.

4 Likes

This gonna end badly. :laughing::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

kill them all!!!

1 Like

Death by bear is something I wouldn’t wish upon my worst enemy. You don’t get to fight back. It will pin you to the ground, and slowly strip you apart, while alive because it has no predators. Nothing hurts it. It will just peel you apart.

Perfect for a fluffy.

4 Likes

Yeah i remember a news story on that… a woman’s husband and teen daughter were eaten by a she-bear and her cubs and the worst part was the daughter’s phone was on the whole time and the mother listened to all of it.

2 Likes

Either might use them as winter food supply and seal thrm in with a rock or eat them thrn and there or 3rd option might keep one thinking its a cub especially if it has brown colors.

1 Like

There actually have been stories of bears being stared down.

1 Like

Bear: Enters cave. Stench of feces & rotting flesh hits it.
Fluffies: Make loud, annoying, Humanlike noises, & scaredy-poopies on larder.
Bear: Gets close enough to see dancie babbehs. Shakes head.
Then rambles off to find new hibernation nest.

Foxes do something similar when taking over Badger lairs.

2 Likes

Nom nom motherfuckers.

1 Like

Okay but what if it works?

1 Like