FLUFF0: Bad territory part 2

Haven’t got good on making blood on blender, sorry for posting bit late hope you enjoy.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:
(Fluffy dad is not gona enf the babbehs)

84 Likes

Why noooo~t?!

1 Like

Those little babies are too precious

3 Likes

Don’t forget your name after the title.

1 Like

I look forward to how this progresses, will he find a herd, or a farm or something who knows… I’m curious if there will be a part 3

4 Likes

not a part 3 but yes a continuation

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification… weirdly enough i want this family to prosper and any smarty, toughie or BMS that rains on their parade get clobbered.

3 Likes

What a terrible husband, leaving her to die instead of joining her. How dare he think of his children like that!

2 Likes

Are they goig to get rape?

2 Likes

Hopefully, but he already said no.

3 Likes

FAT BEAR WEEK MOTHERFUCKER

3 Likes

dazed-and-confused-matthew-mcconaughey

4 Likes

@FLUFF0
Heed this warning lest the owl catches you and glues your doors shut.
He is ever vigilant, he is without mercy, he demands your name be in the title …

4 Likes

He already did it lol

Bears can run at a maximum speed of 35 mph (56 kph) a fluffy cannot. They can only hide from their doom for so long shit rats

4 Likes

Still, he should beware, for in the future, he might not be so lucky.
A single misstep could call the ire of the owl on any unwary soul and if his gaze falls upon you, his wrath will swiftly follow …

4 Likes

Plot Twist… the Babbehs would enf the father…

1 Like

THe father is gonna watch his kids waste away in front of him helplessly.

Should’ve stay there for a fast death.

3 Likes

Well that went quicker than I expected.

Although in hindsight I should’ve expected bear mauling right from the start.

You got a rough time ahead mate. I can’t lie to you about your chances, but you have my sympathies.

3 Likes

How you gonna trip on flat ground? Smh. Now your babbehs will starve and it’s your fault.

1 Like