FLUFF0:Consequence

I love the way i made the daycare, still need to work on my fluffys hope you guys enjoy

83 Likes

I think they look really great. Well done.

8 Likes

lol

5 Likes

Did you change the textures on fluffies? They look great !

7 Likes

I love the suffering and the cutesy daycare.

5 Likes

Fuck you Doki. Dipshits like you deserve worse.

6 Likes

I updated the body and face a bit more iam still seeing some issues but hope i xan fix them

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Fantastic comic and a great end for Doki. I also really like that Lemonade seems to be happy for a pillow. Its a rare sight to see.

3 Likes

He has her sister to do some stuff pink is a great sister to lemonade

4 Likes

I like the depiction of Pink and Lemonade. When fluffies are adorable and kind, it makes assholes like Doki stand out as an exception instead of “oh, they’re all obnoxious hellgremlins why the fuck would anyone want them?!?”

5 Likes

HA! GET FUCKED, DOKI! I know how it feels to get picked on for being disabled

3 Likes

Maybe he was born that way?

1 Like

I love how shiny your fluffies are!!! I want to pet them so bad

3 Likes

DESERVED. Doki, you’re a shitrat, and now you’re a crippled shitrat. Next: you have to watch Pink and Lemonade share a BIIIIIIIG plate of skettis, and any they don’t eat goes in the trash.

You can num your dead fuckin’ weggies.

1 Like

I can’t believe I didn’t see this the day it was posted, wonderful work and amazing story. I really like the bullying aspect son of a gun should feel lucky he only had his legs taken from him considering.

1 Like

Im assuming Lemonade was either born without legs or had to have them amputated for medicak reasons, seeing as he is very well adjusted

I was thinking that too either underdeveloped or broken justvafter birth or was born paralyzed and tge over removed them soon after birth

1 Like

Hahaha the blue shitrat got what he deserved.