FLUFF0: Fluffy Kick prt 1

Well started making 3D fluffy and as well a short comic hope you guys enjoy.

51 Likes

Looks pretty good, although that front fluffy view is mildly unsettling

2 Likes

hehe making a new face and as well adding fluff sow no worry it wont stare into your sole no more haha

2 Likes

Kick the chimera!

5 Likes

You have to wonder if there would be human abuse products like special boots made for stomping alley fluffs. I’d buy some for situations just like this. Can’t wait to see where it goes and welcome! More 3D art is a good thing.

4 Likes

Thank you very much and will make more right now playing and trying to ad some hair hehe

2 Likes

Welcome, and don’t forget to put your name in the title

2 Likes

That fluffy is slightly creepy but I like this! Welcome!

3 Likes

get him!

2 Likes

Buenas bro, soy de la pagina de facebook, sera grande amigo

3 Likes

Thought this was mexi for a second!! I like your human, especially his hair!! Somthing about a yellow eyed fluffy makes me not trust him at night…

3 Likes

Pair of rubber wellies should do the trick. Fluffies hardly warrant Dr. Martens, it is the mess that is of concern.

3 Likes

Amazing potential

3 Likes

For the mess, wellies would be a great choice. For the annual foal-stomp, you’d have to have a pair. I was wondering though if there was a level of specific product.

A whole line of apparel for people who live near ferals or in cities in the line of “Sketcher’s Stompies” or something like that with extra-painful bottoms for killing with stomps. Gloves designed to remove fluff on contact so you could just rub a fluffy all over that comes up to you in the winter and leave it for dead to freeze or which have little cactus needles on them that would tickle a human but hurt a fluffy, this sort of thing.

Or even little rubber spikes on shoes that wouldn’t hurt wet paper but would turn a foot brushing past a fluffy into a medieval mace–so you can just keep walking and talking with your friends, knowing any fluffies who try to approach from an alley will catch a spike and die or learn a very painful lesson to shut up and go away.

3 Likes

Nice introduction to the community buddy.

I’m curious on how’d you tackle Fluffy Diseases (hint: if you know my Fluffy Heardcanons, there’s plenty you could pick from)

1 Like