FLUFF0: NO miwkies for poopie, voice cover by gayroommate

Bad mummahs will get what they deserve one day.
Hope to get better at this little by little.

27 Likes

These are good keep it up on top of your 3D comics :+1: and maybe have some justice abuse too.

4 Likes

Who was behind the voice-acting? It’s not bad but it has a distinctly ‘South Park’ quality to it. The poopie baby in particular sounds like early-season Wendy.

2 Likes

I wish there were more fluffy animations, 3D or not.

4 Likes

… alright time to end a mare anyone got any ideas ~ cause i plan on keep the foals alive … well brown one and make the others watch as brown gets all huggies and wuv ( oh lord that dark side came out a bit )

2 Likes

Get some sort of bottle rocket thing, tie the mare to it. Tie strings around the not-poopie babbehs, attach the ends to the stick part. Light the fuse, and watch them fly

1 Like

… oh i got a better on than a bottle rocket ~ … if anyone remeber that one episode of malcom in the middle where the brothers had gotten their hands on the " big mofo " and lit it ~ im think of that or … huh the a.c.m.e rocket ~ the good one

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be better. Regular bottle rockets wouldnt work for skmething other that chirpies or micros I think

1 Like

Eh i’d find a micro nest and drop a fire cracker into it ~ while making sure no escape route were open

2 Likes

That doesn’t seem as much fun to me. Id lure them out with a promise of sketti, say I’ll be their new mummah…then blow them up when i get home

1 Like

… nice

2 Likes

Just Give That Foal Milkies!!

2 Likes

I want to see bad mummah and best bebbehs was cut legs cut eyes and throwing them into the river whare have crocodiles