FLUFF0:No more fluff

Comisson for @3KindlyOnes

77 Likes

This turned out brilliant :clap: :ok_hand: thank you :blush:

7 Likes

Amazing. Make that bestest bitch stay bald.

3 Likes

Ugly fluff anyway. Who wants something that’s neon vomit pink like your kid has had too much candy and been sick?

Did it a favor in life.

3 Likes

Oh my god, so they are basically pigs. :pig2:

1 Like

Love me some justicebox

3 Likes

Not so bestest anymore, huh you little fat bastard

2 Likes

‘We programmed you to act this way’

‘WTF why are you acting how you were programmed? I will now destroy your ass with a nuclear barrage’

3 Likes

With regular applications of Nair, he’ll stay as shiny and bald as an OnlyFans chick’s cooter!

1 Like

I tend to think of Fluffies as creatures with agency, so arguing that they shouldn’t be punished because their actions are programmed is kinda like when a determinist argues that criminals shouldn’t be punished because their actions were predetermined and outside of their control.

3 Likes

I always wondered how furless fluffies are treated compared to fluffies with poopie colors by other fluffies? Would it be worse, like to the point that even some poopie fluffies might start bullying them?

3 Likes

No not really it’d be in the same vein as expecting a mentally disabled kid not to throw fits then getting pissed off when they do. A (key) characteristic of how fluffies are often depicted is just how retarded they are. To an extreme level. I mean it’s funny when they get owned but I don’t really see how it’s ‘justice’ when the thing in question rarely even knows the weight of it’s actions or even has object permanence half of the time.

3 Likes

They can still understand “stop doing that”.

2 Likes

Depends how ingrained the behavior is. Imagine if someone told you to ‘stop breathing’. If it’'s strong programming (especially in a stupid mind), it is going to win over.

I spend too much time thinking about this shit my dude.

3 Likes

And with herdcanon’s trend of making bad behaviours into syndromes, the free will line becomes even more tenuous.

“He’s got the syndrome that makes him do the thing” “Let’s punish him for doing the thing”

(True to life for many disabled kids, but still.)

3 Likes

Could have used some Nair, or other hair removal cream. More painful for the little fucker.

1 Like

The brown one was uglier and should have been shaved as well, or killed.

1 Like

Better use some hair removal chemicals to make sure it stays gone, and for that lovely bonus “burnie hurties”!

2 Likes