FLUFF0: Timbeeer

117 Likes

JENGA!!!

22 Likes

Hope it’s alive, suffocated and crushed by the blocks it loves so much.

9 Likes

Fuck bestest baby. Stay dead.

9 Likes

Looks like bestest baby got sent to the shadow realm!

11 Likes

Fate probably just nipped another smarty in the bud.

7 Likes

Thats an idea! Yugioh themed Fluffy abuse :laughing:

5 Likes

“Jesus crist look what your bestest just did to the toys i bought you! say sorry to the block tower right now! thats sketti day cancelled now clean this up the babbeh booboo juice is getting in the floorboards” :gotsketties:

6 Likes

Give the fluffy a deck, play against them, and when it inevitably loses every time it gets “banished to the Shadow Realm,” which means getting chucked into a refrigerated sorry box for an hour or two before repeating the process.

EXTRA: When the fluffy throws a tantrum about wanting to play something else, smash its teeth in with a Beyblade.

9 Likes

I was thinking Fluffies or micros in a tropical garden full of traptrix monsters XD

2 Likes

the idea of a fluffy foal being chased by a beyblade just gave me heart happies :glee:

Draciel gonna rip that lil boi up real quick :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Alt idea: Get a momma fluffy, a deck of yugioh cards for both. The foals can be momma’s life points, like, each foal is 1k mark. With each mark past the 1k mark, a foal is tossed into a blender. And once momma’s life points hits zero, it’d be momma-burgers for dinner.

5 Likes

Futurama Nixon voice c’mon fall… fall dammit! Fall!

3 Likes

Jenga: Perfect For Foals!

By Birth Control.

2 Likes

And this is why most people buy mega bloks for their Fluffies.

2 Likes

“"Work bestes’babbeh,
lowvockieswant to gibohuggies.”

Stupid bitch alert, stupid bitch alert :rotating_light:

2 Likes

No worries folks it still alive it just stuck now the mother try helping it work it dead!!!:grinning:

2 Likes

We can call this hug an “death hug” LOL

2 Likes

God I’ve been into Fluffy Ponies so long I remember when the unicorns had limited magic/telikinetic object-moving abilities like in MLP. Just enough to get in horrible trouble or some shit though.

2 Likes

I need to write something with those powers.

1 Like