Fluffalos everywhere! (artist: Carpdime)

Would they still make the same noises as a regular fluffy?

4 Likes

But they are so cute when you do it

• “Wai giv huggies to hornsies?”- one confused Fluffalo
5 Likes

im not fearing for the fluffalo, im fearing for the end result.

a thousand fluffalos appear, charging toward you demanding huggies.

6 Likes

Then I will hug all of them. Snuggle and hug until it is done

5 Likes

even if you fall, your corpse shall hug fluffies like a zombie

4 Likes

Now I imagine something like that except somewhat clumsier:

3 Likes

and somewhat dangerous

2 Likes

Absolutely wonderful! Fluffalos are so adorable!

3 Likes

The blue fluffy carefully getting into the water is adorably careful. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I want one so bad. I’m already imagining how to set up a second room with a small play pool that lies on a raised area in the room…like half of the floor is raised up but with a 3 x 5 depression area that can be covered and walked over. It would be oh so SHALLOW.

3 Likes

So, what are some of the stories behind the fluffalos?

1 Like

One story goes that they were created by Native Americans by drilling holes in the heads of earthies and stuffing the holes with unicorn horns to reenact buffalo hunts for stupid tourists. They just let the survivors go and they inexplicably bred true because fluffies don’t know that Lamarckian inheritance is a disproven science.

2 Likes

I remember that in March of the Fluffies! Such fun :heart_eyes:

Any others? :grin:

1 Like

@Vanner I remember reading that. I also rememebr those fluffaloes were met by Mercury in Fall of Cleveland. However, I also noted that that type of fluffalo didn’t catch on, as with other fluffy hybrids/subvariants.

The fluffalo I myself was inspired was the one created by @Pumpiikin. Pumpiikin made her fluffaloes closer to the bovine trait, and she has her own inique lore centered around fluffies and fluffaloes.

As for myself, the fluffaloes I have written in my stories are a lot more bovine based. I created a fluffalo character that was used as an intelligent battering ram in Policefluffs and the main character of Muthu had a pet fluffalo.
(I prefer to work with fluffaloes as being closer to bovids the way fluffies are purpotedly based off horse DNA because I just love the idea of owning a fluffspeaking pet bovid)

The weirdest part about that is I’m not the one who came up with the idea. I have no idea who came up with the concept.

I imagine them having much deeper voices

Look at the chunky fluffies! I bet they’re fun to hug.

1 Like

Oh my god, I LOVE THEM

2 Likes

I think I found my new favorite kind of fluffy.

Heh thats really cute ^-^