Fluffañol Daycare (Artist: Great_White_Nope)

What happens when fluffies meet up from different languages and cultures.

Check the update:

Also, my Patreon is back up and running. I do commissions and post WIPs on there. Patreon is a bitch with some of the other “extreme” elements of my art. But you can still connect and request through it.

49 Likes

Don’t forget your name in the title

6 Likes

angry latino sounds

13 Likes

Latinx?

REALLY? Like… SERIOUSLY?

revs the sorry chicxulub event no, wait! Not enough

revs the sorry Hangenberg event

6 Likes

Dios Mio

3 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

Use the term “latinx” again and you will understand why our violence rate is so high.

14 Likes

PLEASE have Rosa deck Regina for saying that!

2 Likes

Latinx sounds like ‘La-tinx’, which sounds like ‘la twinks’, so of course it sounds insulting.

4 Likes

Ah, the woke word that Latin folks hate. A follow up cartoon of the fluffy insisting on using Latinx gets sorry hooves would be nice.

4 Likes

Check the link GWN provided for the daycare series. He uploaded just what you’re asking for there.

2 Likes

You see the comic bro?

3 Likes

I love that the woketards tried to change it from latino/latina to latinx(i guess because of their gender insanity?) And latin people were like “No.”

8 Likes

I actually view it as a form of racism, telling another culture to conform to some weird standard on “inclusiveness” when they already have been

14 Likes

Fuck Regina up, Rosa. You know you want to.

3 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

Please tell me that Rosa will punch Regina

1 Like

Pinche puta !!!

3 Likes

Fuzztoy, Wan_die, knock it off with the woke-bashing. This is a misstep, yes, but “woke”-ness in general is a good thing, not the boogeyman that so many ignorant “talking heads” pretend it is. Do a little research into the history of the word and you’ll see what I mean.

1 Like

No, wokeness is not a net benefit. It has destroyed the brands of Marvel, Star Wars, Disney, and much of the rest of Hollywood. It is damaging RPGs and video games. Read up on the current destructive woke force known as Sweet Baby.

4 Likes