Fluffballs quater machine (carniviousduck)

53 Likes

This is going to sell like hotcakes to either plenty of people or that one person trying to get all the rare fluffballs.

3 Likes

well there goes all my quarters

2 Likes

Of course 50% of them are shit colors, thats how they get you

2 Likes

Oh, I don’t care about the colors, I am going to use them at Skee-ball.

2 Likes

Feed them first so when they get stuck in the machine the next kid to find them finds a capsule full of puke and shit with a shit rat in it

3 Likes

aggressively shakes bag full of quarters

1 Like

Smashy smashy!

1 Like

I like to imagine carnivorous duck sitting in a tall leather chair behind a mahogony desk on the highest floor of Carnivorous Products inc.

well dressed man enters office

“Sir, heres the quarterly reports you requested”

quack

“n-no sir she’s still on vacation”

quack!

“But sir…”

QUACK!

“Y-yes sir, ill call her”

quack quack

“Yes sir. Your usual with vanilla, fluffy blood, and extra foam?”

quack

4 Likes

Notice how it’s set up so that you have to get all the shitty ones before you get the good colors. By that point, the ones at the top will have shat themselves anyway, though, so it’s all the same really

1 Like

Ohhh. New subspecies? Fuckin’ decent, these would make great ammo for slingshots or those nifty can cannons if they get bigger.

1 Like

Poop can be washed out. You cant wash out ugly.

2 Likes

shame is for life

1 Like

Good comic. A pile of dead and broken Fluffballs and a handful of quarters for getting that one rare alicorn in the middle.

2 Likes

There is so much poop in those plastic globes.

any superball fluffs in that lot?
:smiling_imp:

Cheap abuse fodder

Ill buy one, its staying in the ball tho, then i can roll it down on alleyway watch a smarty try to give it stompies while it freaks out in its protective ball.

Either eventually the ball cracks from the ferals attacks or he gets to big and either suffocates or shatters the ball into his fluff. whichever comes first. :shrug:

1 Like

keep it in the ball and use it for duckpin bowling.
Or buy a whole bunch of them for croquet.