Fluffcron (by: coalheart)

This just happened… can’t really explain why

31 Likes

I knew those souless machines would collude with those filthy xeno horse abominations. Emperor preserve us

5 Likes

Exterminatus

Don’t need to!

Safer with a Necron then a Slaneesh cultist.

3 Likes

i bet nurgle is inironically the biggest fluffy lover in the universe
and fluffies love him just as much

5 Likes

I could see Nothing but mutual disappointment and heartbreak when a chaos god meets the creatures destroyed by all.

Or something truly weird.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’m now picturing fluffies complaining about how their weggies fell off after playing with their new sluggie friends while a nearby Beast of Nurgle looks upset because his new fluffy friends keep dying.

2 Likes

I think it’d be worse. They’d either scream “munstah!” or try their best to make their nyu daddeh happy. Dying. Falling apart. Getting sad because they’re dummeh fluffies who can’t play with daddy. But they keep trying!

Nurgle gets sad and none of his gifts are gentle enough to help them. They just die.

4 Likes

Smawty feel da warp ovatakin him. It good huwties.

1 Like

“Tactical report. Has anything threatened our tomb since I last awoke?”

“We found a little horse.”

“How is that a threat?”

“It isn’t. Just look at.”

4 Likes

“It has desecrated the tombworld with poopies.”.

“Sowwy fow make bad poopies.”

7 Likes

“But he said sorry, so I let it slide.”

5 Likes

“filthy meatbags had this with them. it’s too worthless to fight, and semi-selfdestructive.”

ok, seriously, now I wonder what the other wh40k factions would react to fluffies.

3 Likes

Don’t you become almost immortal when nurgle gives you a gift? Yes, you are ugly as fuck, but you don’t care since you feel no pain

1 Like

Yeah, Nurgle is way nicer to his followers than any other god. He’s just hella gross.

1 Like

The T’au respect them as an intelligent race and treats them as citizens. One public defecation filled week later, animal control is given the green light to do whatever they need to do to get rid of them.

Nurgle thinks an animal people like because it is cute, yet is beyond gross, is great and his followers try to infest the Imperium with them.

The Lamenters try to be nice to them. It somehow goes so bad their are casualties.

The Drukari use them exactly how they are portrayed in the fluffyverse.

The Blood Ravens steal a bunch.

1 Like

Eldar- kill on sight
Imperium- kill on sight
Dark Eldar- fuck on sight
Orkz- food
Tau- now part of the Greater Good/hug box
Necron- kill on sight
Khorne- kill on sight
Slannesh- fuck on sight
Tenzeech- ??? Profit?
Nurgle- the Greatest plauge Papa Nurgle ever created
Undivided- kill on sight

2 Likes

Yeah, but that’s going by 40k lore. I like the idea that the fluffy is too weak for even his smallest gift, much to their mutual frustration.

Mmmm yes the necron fluff constructs something even the crypteks dont know how it works