FluffDev Impending bath

Hey Fluffy Community This a little update.Working on different stages of life for the floofs in the upcoming Fluffy game this one is an adolescent Earthy. Got the foals mostly finished.

55 Likes

At a quick glance I initially pictured this as a doormat till I noticed the drain/text.

4 Likes

Is it bath time or drown time

4 Likes

Adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

“Nothing you can do to stop me, fluffy!”

Laughs maniacally while gently cleaning fluffy.

8 Likes

So cute and pathetic! I love it

3 Likes

“ One man goes into the waters of baptism, a different man comes out, born again. But who is that man who lies submerged? Perhaps that swimmer is both sinner and saint, until he is revealed unto the eyes of man.”-Zachary Hale Comstock

2 Likes

It’s so cute! Bathing is one of those important and well-meaning things that can seem like pointless meanness to fluffies who don’t understand it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

“Fluffy, tears are water.”

Fluffy drowns.

1 Like

Take a fucking bad shitrat.

dog i can not wait to play this game man, is it only a single foal that you get to abuse? Always a Baby Blue one?

Thanks! I’m planning on having a wide variety of possible fluffies in the game alicorns pegasus and unicorns plus cannibal fluffies and I was contemplating new breeds that are more useful to humanity that Hasbio made to try to replace the old ones after attempts to cull them all failed. I’ll try to make it in a way so that I can get a demo out and then expand on it as I go along lol

1 Like

FUCK YEAH! CAIT WAIT.

1 Like

How about bath toys to distract the fluffy from the water?

1 Like

I like that idea!

1 Like

It’s one I’ve already used in my stories. Flufftopia (the leading chain of fluffy stores in my headcanon) sells bath toys. In the same section as the waterproof toys for aquafluffies. And keeping the fluffy distracted with conversation helps too, but I dunno if you can implement something like that.

1 Like