Fluffdog (carniviousduck)

34 Likes

“He must be eaten from the back end first, if for no other reason than to prolong his torment. Also, I see a severe lack of sauce on the meal, this will have to be remedied with the spiciest, hottest, most acidic hotsauce available.” - Antoine Ego: food critic and fluffy torture enthusiast.

6 Likes

Oh my god… That’s absolutely disgusting…

8wsclo

There, NOW we’re ready for lunch ~

8 Likes

Yes you are. Now shut up and accept your fate.

5 Likes

Meh, I’d rather have foalaffel.

6 Likes

Extra minute on the grill for lying.

4 Likes

How about a skillet of sizzling foal-jitas??

(Damnit, DB, I was thinking earlier about getting shawarma and falafels for lunch tomorrow, and wasn’t sure I wanted to drive downtown, but NOW you got me craving it… :gotsketties:)

3 Likes

You say that, but unfortunately, I’m hungry and you look delicious

2 Likes

Needs cheese and chilli

2 Likes

I find your lack of ketchup disturbing.

1 Like

i thought it was a taco

2 Likes

Perfect

1 Like

needs some condiments and a bit of picking off the loose fur but otherwise, LETS EAT :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I LOVE Chicago dogs, but people treat you like the Condiment-Antichrist if you show them with ketchup on them. That’s why I have to take them to go and shamefully eat them at home with ketchup

I would gladly join you for that lunch. :9 I need to get some dried garbanzos and favas and make falafel soon. (It’s easy with a food processor, and they’re surprisingly good baked at 400F/200C for half an hour or so.)

My mom recently discovered lamb shawarma, and she’s head over heels. I’ll get some for her soon.

2 Likes

That’s weird. Ketchup is one of the most versatile condiments. Mind, I take my (veggie) dogs with mustard and kraut.

1 Like

I didnt know you could do baked falafel, thank you!

2 Likes

I didn’t grow up in Chicagoland, but I did weekend internships there for a few years during high school. The restaurants there are too serious about no ketchup. (It’s like, wtf do I do I eat my fries with if you don’t have: ketchup, mayo, ranch, gravy, or Dijon?)

The reasoning behind it is that since Chicago dogs already MUST have GOOD tomatoes on them, the ketchup is redundant at best and unnecessary sweetness at worst. Personally, I think jalapeno ketchup or spicy tomato jam are a worthy additions.

be-careful-in-chicago-v0-soo5guysdzdb1

1 Like

I’ll have two!

1 Like

NP! It works best in a mini muffin tin with a little bit of oil at the bottom.

2 Likes