FLUFFGEN PRE-ALPHA RELEASED

Thank you

1 Like

Today in: Bug or Feature?

Fluffy increases social bar despite all three of their friends in the pen being dead.
“Fwuffy wub fwiends!”

17 Likes

honestly i hope he keeps that in for especially dumb fluffies

8 Likes

Was thrilled to be an early tester for this game. Godspeed, my lovely Icepick! <3

4 Likes

Also is there any way to turn off motion blur, or mess around with the graphics in detail?

2 Likes

It may be simple for now but it’s very cute! Have a few questions though. I’m seemingly unable to sell fluffies, is that feature not yet implemented or do I have to meet the requests that show up first? Also, the fluffies don’t seem to be breeding/I’m only getting males it seems, is breeding not implemented yet or am I just getting unlucky?

7 Likes

I have never felt more edged by a video game in my entire life. I wanted to use the hedge clippers to pillow it not shear it. I cant kill these things other than drowing them, the game called me a faggot, i have negative money, and the fluffies in the gacha boxes just say “text” but my god i cant wait. (Could do without the name calling)

EDIT: game did not call me a faggot, there was just a guy NAMED faggot who wanted a fluffy.

12 Likes

Ill add it to my list. Thanks!

1 Like

Atm you can toggle graphics with p but thats it

1 Like

Well, thats good enough for now, as long as disabling motion blur is on the road map

1 Like

If you drop fluffies with the right color on the sales pad with f they should sell. Also breeding and mares arent implemented yet.

7 Likes

Ok, thanks!

2 Likes

Ill make sure to make a toggle for it in the next update!

3 Likes

other than the motion blur thing, i very much enjoyed this little teaser. only problem is: its gonna be hell waiting for more lmao

6 Likes

What a great epic you’re creating, truly a Mona Lisa masterpiece of the fluffy fandom!
I wish you great success and some help eventually that seems stressful man lmao
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Just like Mona Lisa it will never be finished

2 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

Dwarf Fortress is always the eternal goal.

Summary

10 Likes

ohhhhh boy, my only wish is stream this hahahahaha

2 Likes