FLUFFGEN PRE-ALPHA RELEASED

After a years worth of work I’m finally releasing the FluffGen Prealpha today!

What’s that mean? I’m glad you asked! This is NOT the full version of FluffGen. This isn’t even an alpha version. Fluffgen is a massive undertaking and a full release will take years and years for a single person to create. After an entire year and countless hours of plugging away at it, breaking the game, fixing the game, adding features to the game, coding and recoding systems, diagnosing bugs, FluffGen is finally at a state where I’m happy to show you all what I’ve been working on and let you play around with it.

The content in the Pre-alpha is very slim but there’s a lot of code running under the hood. If you’re expecting anything resembling a polished experience you’ll be disappointed. Take it as it is and play around on the test level and I think you’ll all be able to find something to appreciate.

I hope you guys enjoy the Pre-alpha. It represents a really weird year of my life and I’m excited to share it with all of you! Thanks for the support, the comments, the updoots, the memes, and all the interest because without you guys this project never would have manifested!

As a reminder: The game is completely free but donations are welcome.

Join us on the discord to report any bugs!

132 Likes

Fucking finally! I’m excited to play it! nice work dude.

20 Likes

The boys are back in town! Pumped to check this out

14 Likes

yeah!! let’s check this out!
Making videogames it’s pretty damn hard and time consuming!

14 Likes

proud of you son, at least you released something which is better than half the fluffy games announced

10 Likes

Woot!

I know how hard making a game is after FluffyBreeder. Burned myself out on that, glad you are still keeping the dream alive!

12 Likes

sees PRE-ALPHA

Goes running

After years of playing MMOs and such? I salute you folks trying it out. I don’t have it in me to play and give meaningful feedback or bug reports anymore!

3 Likes

Great work Apu.

2 Likes

I’ve never downloaded something so fast in my life

4 Likes

FUCK YEAH BITCHES!

2 Likes

It’s Grreat

2 Likes

I’ll install and play it right after my exams, promised.

BTW, what engine do you use?

2 Likes

He uses Unreal Engine 4, with a blueprint system to make coding easier

2 Likes

Take a break for as long as you need to, but I would like to see your work continued eventually!

5 Likes

Y U NO UNITY :poonity: ?!

3 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I want to give it a shot but my computer doesn’t have room for it! :nooo:

I should probably clean out old junk files ;w;

1 Like

Open game
grind up a fluffy
drown four fluffies

Now I need to be able to throw things around and I’ll be happy. Plus babbehs. Cute babbehs.

11 Likes

so it doesn’t load…all it shows is a black screen and I can’t close the window. Anybody know a way for me to make it work?

1 Like

Maybe try running as administrator. If you get an error message pm me a screenshot and ill try to help you out

3 Likes