Fluffgen Pre-Alpha Ver. 1.20.00

Try installing the latest version of Direct X

Can he, though? DirectX 11 is exclusive to Windows Vista and up.
But that error message box looks like Windows 8ā€¦

1 Like

Oh thats weird. Fluffgen probably doesnt have support for windows 8.

Very good game! Iā€™m excited to see the future of this. Iā€™ll definitely be following this. Also the kicking physics sold me.
I also found a bug were some dead fluffies still produce fluff. XD
Also the discord link expired so it doesnā€™t work

There a New Discord Link? Iā€™m trying to figure out how to pillow these dudes

Thereā€™s isnā€™t a way to pillow fluffies in the game yet.

The order i got says amputate though

Itā€™s not telling you to amputate the fluffy, thatā€™s just flair text to make the orders seem different as all you can do is drag and drop them onto the pad currently. Same as the other ones saying theyā€™re looking for a fluffy as a gift for their kid, to use one as an experiment, etc.

1 Like

The kick mechanic is exactly the kind of multi-purpose design Iā€™ve hoped for a fluffy game: At first it seemed like just a way to abuse fluffies, but when I got tired of carrying fluffies from the purchasing platform to the center area, I just started kicking them over the bridge. Slowly going from carefully tending each fluffy to kicking them just to save time is just the kind of callous abuse Iā€™d expect from a fluffy breeder! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

discord inviteā€™s borked

same problem, if youā€™re running integrated graphics (like intel hd graphics 3000) your hardware doesnā€™t support the engine

@IcepickVasectomy new Discord link please

1 Like

I have a question at some point will you be able to get fluffies to have foals wich you could sell?

1 Like

Yes

Check the new update post

1 Like

When i try to download it it doent show a zip file
help

Downloaded and tried it. Pretty cool. My only issue was that as soon as night fell, it got dark. Like, no amount of of gamma will save me.

Otherwise, fun times!

How do I use the bucket to get water?