Fluffgen Pre-Alpha Ver. 1.20.00

Exactly one month ago I released the FluffGen Pre-Alpha. Feedback was overwhelmingly positive as people got to play the game for the first time. There were lots of suggestions and bug reports I had to take into account. So back again this month, I have a brand new update with bugfixes, improvements, and even some brand new content! Let’s take a look at some of the fun new stuff!

–==NPCs==–
I’ve added a few NPCs to the world to make it feel less lonely. They don’t do much but you can talk with them for some useful information about the game.

–==Water Barrel==–
Something I’ve been working on really hard this month is the water barrel. Using this tool you can quench your fluffy’s thirst without worrying about them falling into the lake. You can use the bucket item to replenish water in the barrel when you’re getting low too.

–==Sound Controls==–
After plenty of requests I’ve implemented sound options and tried to level volumes for different sounds out.

–==Accessibility==–
Pressing the ? key now brings up a handy little cheat sheet for all the key commands for FluffGen. You can also press the middle mouse button to check information about certain items, or the right mouse button to move larger items around on your farm.

movebarrel

–==Odds & Ends==–
There’s plenty of other updates too. There’s a rudimentary day/night system implemented, a new animation for drowning fluffies, a button for booting fluffies (Still extremely buggy) and improvements to setting down and picking up items among other things!

SetDownCode
drown
kick2

–==Housekeeping==–
If you encounter any bugs please file a bug report in the Discord.

If you had issues running the game before there are some updates in this version that could fix the problems you were having so make sure to download and give it a shot. If you’re still having problems running the game please join the Discord and file a bug report. Also if your problem is fixed let me know so I can check off some of the bug reports I’ve already gotten.

Have fun and look forward to more content next month!

DISCORD SERVER

DOWNLOAD LINK

42 Likes

Holy fuck I haven’t gotten a chance to play it myself but I love how it looks!

5 Likes

Fluffies when I am near: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dTaTqva87g

8 Likes

Heck ya a kick button!

3 Likes

I cannot wait to download and play this

1 Like

Rip.
But I got an alicorn!
So surely the one lost in the water was of less value.

3 Likes

Found a bug! If you pick up the box when you order a fluffy the box freaks the fuck out and when you put it down it launches into the air. Funniest shit.

The added text for the fluffy inside the box is a nice addition. Dunno how hard this would be but if you put the box into water the fluffy should drown.

3 Likes

Thought i took the box glitch out. Thanks for the heads up

2 Likes

Great, when I thought I could do something productive today… :shrug:

How long till we get a rudimentary breeding system? A 3D fluffy breeding game would be the shits!

2 Likes

I love the ragdoll mechanic.

3 Likes

also is shit brown the only shade of brown available, and can it look more like shit brown because at the moment the shit brown you have is not unappealing enough to feel like shit brown

2 Likes

The hype train chugs on!

3 Likes

Picked up an Alienware tower just for this game.

4 Likes

I’d like to put in some higher value fluffies that are maybe a nice leather brown or something. I might have to look at the shades I have and adjust accordingly. Thanks!

2 Likes

Fluffgen is eternal. At least until I get sick of working on it. Miss ya bud

2 Likes

I gotta start working on this soon I think. I wanted to wait until I got the stallion code at 100% first but that could take forever since I keep touching it up.

2 Likes

I miss the fuck out of you too, man. Hit me up some time.

3 Likes

cool

lets download

my bad english can’t understand what does this mean