Fluffies and fairies (By: NekuChan)

One of the reasons I keep my stuff on sketches is because I’m super bad at drawing fluff and fur in general, I wanted to practice a little bit about it so here are some full colors.
This took me longer than a comic… jesus…

Theme Week

89 Likes

I LOVE these kind of ideas! Reminds me of the fantasy fluffy idea still brewing in my head

9 Likes

I mean the whole unicorn/pegasus thing is fantasy and by hand with fairies and gnomes, so it makes sense to think about it. I just find the concept pretty cute :3

9 Likes

This looks really cool, definitely fertile land.

3 Likes

This is for the Theme Week, isn’t it?

2 Likes

I already did one, not sure if you can make more than one entry, but after the horror one I also got tthis idea so I suppose?

4 Likes

As much as you say you don’t think so, your art is really great. I love the way you draw fluffies too. Believe in your talent dammit. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Haha, they have the protection of the Feyfolk.

The local humans are totally doomed unless they put the sign of the pentagram on their doors.

2 Likes

Amazing work!

2 Likes

This is so beautiful :heart_eyes: awesome :+1:

3 Likes

lil leaf thing from nekuchan post

I love deez lil things

5 Likes

What? Nonsense!

2 Likes

AAAA That looks beautiful!!! I love your shading~ Also yeally nice colours you chose <3

1 Like

Looking at it: what was more time consuming? Composing everything or coloring? It’s gorgeous and fun to look at, and while I could eventually color all this at my quality level? I could never put the whole scene together at this point.

Little jealous, but I’ve got a lot of time and effort to put into things before I could reasonably hope to do something like this.

So good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart_eyes:

Coloring definetly, I didn’t study anything art related so I’m not quite sure what colors to use, how to mix them well, etc. so I just try to match things up as good as I can, I also don’t know how to use the programs I draw with so while many save a lot of time with layers’s functions and things I do it all manually, so definetly coloring takes longer at least for me.

I still have a lot to learn, there are lots of tutorials that have helped me out, just keep trying and drawing and see what works with you!

4 Likes

Very good illustrations!!!

2 Likes

Oh, man. The coloring on the first picture is brilliant and lovely. The movement of the characters is wonderful. What a great concept and achievement! Nicely done!

3 Likes

This made my dick hard

2 Likes

Son of a BITCH, you’re good!

1 Like

Fantastic! I really love the recent trend of fluffies in fantasy pictures, and this is just pure wonder at its finest! The little gnomes and faeries go so perfectly together with friendly little fluffies, like a match made in heaven! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes