Fluffies are Fragile (by recreationalsadist)

Greg, Justin, and their longtime friend Sally were walking down the street when they heard annoying shouting coming out of an alleyway.

“Dummeh hoomins, gib sketties ow get owies!”

A red and yellow striped earthy fluffy was glaring at them.

Greg stepped forwards.

“Don’t worry, I’ll handle this. You just need to show fluffies who’s boss.”

Leaning down he flicked the fluffy on the nose slightly harder than necessary.

The vibrations of the flick traveled into the fluffy’s head and throughout it’s entire body.

The fluffy’s eye balls popped out of it’s head and liquified as it’s scrambled brains leaked out of it’s ears.

It’s skull fragmented as the shockwaves from the flick shattered every bone from there to it’s tail, shards ripping through it’s skin as it’s ribs crushed it’s internal organs like a bear trap.

Blood gushed from every orifice and newly-created hole before the oxygen in the fluffy’s lungs ignited and that combined with the gasses in it’s digestive tract caused it to explode like the second Death Star.

Greg looked up to see the entire alley spattered with flaming fluffy gore. Pieces of the fluffy’s teeth were embedded in a wall and clumps of fur were still raining down. Then he looked back to see Justin and Sally staring at him.

He shrugged and the three of them walked off and continued on their way.

Author’s Note: I was inspired by @Dragonixa 's hilarious gory art to write this story.

13 Likes

Oh… My… Lord…
Couldn’t stop laughing, this is chef’s kiss xD

1 Like

You have my permission if you want to draw it.

1 Like

Carrot’s nose gets booped… he explodes

4 Likes

Dooooo iiiiittttt… .

2 Likes

Que mortal combat x-ray moment of post boop bone shattering/organs rupturing

3 Likes

Just from being flicked in the nose slightly too hard!

1 Like

Is Greg a super hero?

1 Like

No, he’s just a normal human teenager who flicked a fluffy in the nose slightly too hard.
Fluffies are fragile.