Fluffies at Christmastime - RQ

This comic was made from a Christmas idea word prompt from another users. But I don’t even remember exactly what those words were and who wrote the promt! I think the words were "Oven / Gingerbread ".

Fluffybooru ID 52650

61 Likes

The fluffy in the first image is going to easily bake itself isn’t it?

7 Likes

Well if she goes for a cooking class I think she can manage. Supervision shoudl be advised, though.

@RQ Also, nice to see you do hugbox for a change, RQ!

5 Likes

Those things are for kids, they should be pretty safe.
Mind you , fluffies can be unpredictable.

2 Likes

Well they are fluffies they could drown in a puddle so with something that produces even a bit of heat

1 Like

ahem

Depends on headcanon. Not all fluffies drown in puddles.

2 Likes

Fair point but you understand my point yes? Most fluffies are not the brightest

1 Like

I’ll just assume that Darcy’s owners are responsible and will provide supervision. It’s just a light bulb inside that thing anyway. She might burn her hooves, though.

2 Likes

Oh god quick add you’re name before mr owl arrives

2 Likes

True, but I tend to not take too far an interpretation of the naivete/low-intelligence of the average fluffy.

1 Like

Damn it, now I want ginger snaps.

4 Likes

Same here. One of our customers brought us home made snicker doodles and I’ve been wanting to steal them all.

2 Likes

Hey.

Ginger snaps are delicious.

Especially the ones from Trader Joe’s.

3 Likes

Those cookies are so dry they definitely qualify as fluffy abuse to feed them to fluffies

1 Like

Yuck. Nothing those ovens bake are good. Poor fluffy is in for singed hooves and disappointment.

1 Like

Sounds like a fluffies lot in life.

1 Like

Cute and accurate lol

1 Like

Somehow it’ll find a way to give itself hypothermia.

c91ee108d90f788c795dac39bc3b166c

One Ginger, snapping.
Done and done.
Happy to oblige!

2 Likes

First picture: >impending

Second picture: Silly RQ, that’s not how you ginger a horse! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like