Fluffies at the Fair (by SouthernKilling)

giphy

…How the fuck are these people still in business ?

I mean where i’m from that would be reason to throw them in jail fine them, sue them and revoke each and every licence they ever had.
And make sure they never practice business in the fair field ever again.

5 Likes

Carnivals are run on the same logic as the fluffy 'verse. And I’m not exaggerating by much. It’s like a real world comedy of errors and corruption.

3 Likes

Brace for feral poopie shower ferris wheel!!!

1 Like

I’m pretty old and lived through a great deal of stuff like that when I was younger
The playground equipment we had when I was in Grade 1 was awful, with no plastic, just metal and hard concrete below.

It’s nowhere near as bad these days of course

*Edited: I’m watching Firefly right now lol

2 Likes

Some times I wonder that if fluffies were real they wouldnt be the craziest fucking thing walking around on this planet.

2 Likes

Hope it wasnt rusty and falling apart.

Oh and for anybody interested I posted a december prompt list.

Dashing December Prompt List ( AMDk7)

1 Like

Mostly just sharp and really hot in the summer.
Remember burning myself and nearly falling off the slide

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I remember that.
Slides were made from metal and hot as fuck in the summer.

1 Like

Im surprised that carnivals would still exist in the fluffverse. Considering the fact everything has bright lights and food stands everywhere its like a big sign for a huge herd to come In!

2 Likes

There’s a neat idea :heart:

1 Like

That’s what the abusement parks are counting on, free replacement parts for the attractions!

A normal carnival or theme park though I figure herds would avoid during operating hours due to the large number of people around, but after it closes they would look at scavenging for food. The question is would the carnies see it as a positive (free cleanup of the grounds) or negative (shitting up the grounds, tipping over bins for more nummies)?

3 Likes

Do you think that fairs would need to upgrade to more effective fencing to keep out fluffies with the sheer amount of food that would attract them, or would they just be something that would be impossible to have anymore.

2 Likes

I feel sorry for the poor worker who has to clean up that shit.

1 Like

I guess this is why my dad took me to the local fair but said he’d never take me to a carnival.

I always thought they were kinda the same thing, but nothing like this happened when I went to the fair.

1 Like

There’s also a world of quality between a state fair and a county fair. A lot more redneck shit goes on at the county fair. Shady stuff at the state fair level tends to be more money laundering and racketeering. Like, serious mafia shit.

2 Likes

All things considered, the atomic Ferris wheel wedgie is probably the best case scenario.

Hopefully it’ll set em back down with his rear still mostly intact

1 Like

Or a small fluffy.

1 Like

That would imply thet the seat and that fence thing is small too
Which is not past a fair, but it’s still an unreasonably specific thing to assume

2 Likes

These may very well be the biggest bad puppsies ever! :rofl:

1 Like

Or a small fluffy