Fluffies can't be left alone (by recreationalsadist)

Inspired by @BFM101 's story Delusional because it shows why you should never leave a fluffy alone. Fluffies left alone will kill themselves or other fluffies through stupidity or malice, it’s just a question of when it happens, that it will happen is never in doubt.

Sally set her new fluffy Puff down on the floor of the saferoom she’d built for him.

“Tank yu fow adopt Puff, nyu Mummah!” Puff said.

Sally nodded.

“Now you get yourself situated while I make spaghetti for your first dinner here.”

“YAY! Wub sketties! Sketties am bestest nummies!”

Sally smiled and left the saferoom, closing the door behind her.

The second after she closed the door Sally heard an explosion on the other side.

Quickly re-opening the door Sally saw that Puff had somehow bit through an atom while excitedly chattering about skettis, creating a miniature nuclear blast that blew him to pieces.

Chunks of Puff were still raining down as Sally sighed.

“Next time I’m getting a pet that isn’t a fluffy.”

A narrator cuts in.

“Fluffies are a waste of time and resources. Only Dr. Ricardo Guerra will crack down on fluffies, bring back workhouses, re-institute anti-vagrancy laws, have mandatory child labor, legalize human sacrifice, and make this city better for the rich. Vote Guerra this election or he’ll destroy you. Glory to the Chaos Gods, all praise the Ruinous Powers! This commercial was paid for by the Word Bearers Legion and by the Wealthy Citizens for the Election of Ricardo Guerra Committee.”

9 Likes

Fuck Lorgar and Erebus! Blows trench whistle Over the top my Kreigsman!

1 Like

I mean, he IS anti-fluffy.

1 Like

Sally: Let me understand, the fluffy one I adopted that can’t chew anything but kibble somehow managed to cause an atomic reaction.
Veterinarian: Indeed, it is much more common than you think. “He hands you a pamphlet describing the dangers of owning a fluffie”.
Sally: mmmmmm I think I’ll get a Hamster.

5 Likes

Fluffies have a level of stupidity that defies physics.

4 Likes

Youre telling me fluffies will refuse to eat kibble because its not sketties but will bite into a fucking atom? Assholes

3 Likes

Hamsters don’t know natural causes, hamsters always due in the most metal ways

3 Likes

Puff wasn’t even trying to eat the atom, he just bit through it accidentally while talking about how much he loves spaghetti!

2 Likes