Fluffies don't listen and don't accept responsibility for their actions (by recreationalsadist)

Rachel was sick and tired of her fluffy acting up. Floofster just kept throwing temper tantrums.

And throwing objects.

Finally Rachel decided she had had enough. She walked over to Floofster.

“Floofster.”

“Yeah, Mummah?”

“Are you listening to me?”

“Yes, Mummah.”

“I want you to listen to me because what I’m about to say is very important.”

“Otay, Mummah!”

“The next time you throw a tantrum and throw something I’m going to shove it up your butt.”

“NU PUT IN POOPIE PWACE!”

“Then don’t throw tantrums and don’t throw objects, got it?”

“Yes, Mummah!”

Rachel turned around and started walking away.

“WAN SKETTI AND PWETTY MAWE FOW GUD FEEWS AND BABBEHS NAO!”

Floofster threw Rachel’s prized acid-dripping barbed-needle cactus that she’d covered in Carolina Reaper peppers, salt, and broken glass as he yellled at the top of his fluffy lungs.

Rachel turned around and sighed.

Floofster was tied down and had cables pulling his anus open as Rachel readied the cactus.

“NU PUT IN POOPIE PWACE! NU DO ANYTING WONG! PWEASE MUMMAH NU! NU NO WAT DU WONG BUT PWOMISE NEBEH DU IT AGAIN! DIS NU AM FWOOFSTEW’S FAUWT! HEWP! FWUFFIES AM FOW HUGGIES AN WUB, NU DIS! WAI DIS HAPPENING TU FWOOFSTEW, AM GUD FWUFFY!”

Rachel shook her head in disgust.

“This is your own fault. I told you what would happen and you did it anyway. You’re a bad fluffy.”

“FWOOFSTEW NU AM BAD FWUFFY, AM GUD FWUFFY! BWAME EBWEBODY EWSE IN WOWWD!!”

“It’s going in now, Floofster.”

“HU COUWD HABE SEEN DIS COMING?! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

23 Likes

Plot twist - Floofster makes a surprising discovery about himself

6 Likes

He hates fucking dying.

3 Likes

There’s contrived, then there’s this. Seriously. Bravo.

2 Likes

Causing a fluffy pain is more important than the laws of physics.

2 Likes

Floofster went from abuser to abuser looking for the same high. But nothing was like the first time. The pureness, the clarity. His innocence lost he meandered the dregs of 4Chan, Reddit, and FC trying to revisit his paradise only to have his senses dulled further.

In the end, the closest he came was one rainy night when Josef Mongola looked at him and simply said, “no.”

5 Likes

“Wai nu?”

“It’s no fun if you’re into it.”

2 Likes

Warned him and he STILL do it , man some fluffies are indeed needs to be tortured.

Should have sandpaper his dick too

2 Likes

jokes on you he’s into that

Now that’s some modern art I can get behind~ (and shove up a fluffies anus)