Fluffies Go Bust (Ace)

“Wub nyu housie!” Chirruped a pink and yellow mare named Mystic. She was one of three new occupants of this house. The other two were a pink foal named Jewel which happened to be her foal and an unrelated green & grey stallion named Boulder. Their new daddy had just adopted them from the shelter and all three were excited! The saferoom wasn’t anything special to write home about though. It was cold and somewhat blank. The bare essentials were contained within: Bare mats for sleeping, the most basic of kibble, water, cheap toys, a littertray.

Their new owner was a rather stern, middle-aged man with a pinched expression and a habit of checking his watch. Combed over thinning hair, a seersucker suit, spindly fingers.

“Allow me to explain your new living situation, fluffies. This is a place where good behavior is rewarded.” He took out several slips of colorful paper, placed one in front of each fluffy.

“These are ‘fun dollars’. You will start out with five apiece. You will be rewarded more for good activities, such as pleasant behavior, using the potty properly, and keeping the room tidy. There is a camera.” He pointed to a corner of the room where a remote circuit camera was placed. “To observe your behavior.”

Mystic glanced down to the piece of paper, picking it up and holding it in the corner of her mouth. Daddeh was going on to explain the system further, gesturing to a poster on the wall. On the poster were various pictures that would interest a fluffy: Skettis, television, new toys, heated cushions for their beds, you get the idea.

“You’re able to exchange your fun dollars for any of these wonderful items. If you happen to run out, you may take a loan. Though loans come with interest. Interest is owing more over time than you borrowed. Failure to repay in a timely manner will be met with severe consequences.”

All three of them begin to happily spin around!

‘Skettis! Skettis! Skettis!’ They all chanted, and nobody should have expected any differently from a fluffy. The pink $5 play dollars were exchanged for yellow $1 notes and he’d be off to microwave each of them spaghetti. Setting it down, he watched as the fluffies gobbled the noodles and pasta, getting sauce everywhere.

After they had finished, Mystic tapped a hoof on the floor. “Miztik wan fwuff teebee naow.” Her new daddeh nodded, bent down to take one of the dollars from her in exchange.

“Anyone else? If you don’t pay, I’ll ask that you face away from the television. If you don’t comply, I’ll take the payment later.” Jewel offered up one of her dollars because she wanted to have fun with mummah, but Boulder shook his head. After eating so much all he wanted to do was make good poopies and take a big nap.

The man went over to the television and turned it on with an hour timer switch. The mare and her daughter would be able to enjoy an allotted amount of FluffTV before it ran out. They sat in front of it giggling and chattering among one another about how fantastic their new place in life was.

“Mummah…’nee poopies but nu wan weab teebee.” Jewel whined a bit, shaking in place a bit.

Mystic nodded, and then just decided to take a shit on the floor. “Daddeh su nicecies. He nu cawe ‘fo wittew bad poopies.” Jewel looked at her mother with sparkling eyes and decided to also crack one on the floor.

Once the hour timer switch had shut the television off they were both tired and decided to go to sleep, crawling onto a mat together and snuggling. Their new owner went into the room and cleaned up their shit, but not before removing $1 from each of their piles.

The next morning, Boulder would find himself with another dollar added to his pile and being brought back to $5. He wouldn’t realize it of course: Fluffies weren’t exactly the most astute. In a similar situation the mother and foal would be down one and never realize.

“Sketti! Sketti! Sketti!” They both cried out as Boulder nummed on some kibbles. Their daddeh brought them out some skettis just as he had the night before, and they’d both sigh with contentment afterwards.

“Myztik ‘n Jewl wan nyu toysis!” The larger of the pair would tell the man even though they hadn’t played with their old ones. They exchanged a dollar apiece to pick a new toy out from a laundry basket filled with ‘em, happily playing all day. Boulder just watched as they did, playing with the toys that had already been in the room before.

“Tu many funsies pwayin’, gun make poopies hewe.” Mystic grunted and shit on the floor pretty much right beside the litterbox. They hadn’t even been scolded for doing it last night so Jewel followed suit again, and little did they know they had just lost the last of their funds.

So this carried on for awhile. They never actually earned any money back as they were being little shit monsters. Their daddeh had explained that they would now be borrowing against the bank, but it’s not like they cared despite being warned of consequences. The two were living the high life! Nothing else mattered but skettis, heated blanket pads, lots of television.

One day though, their owner refused to get them skettis in the morning.

“You’ve hit rock bottom. Interest has accrued and acting in the concerns of the bank, I will be collecting upon your debts.” The man told them. Boulder had actually been given skettis since he’d decided to splurge. Mystic tapped a hoof on the floor.

“Yew am gib mumman ‘n babbeh skettis naow!” Yet all she would get is lifted up by the scruff of her mane, taken out from the safe room. Out to the garage where a wooden rack had been set–up. She was strapped to it, forcing to stand, tail pinned up in the air.

“I’ve advertised your services on the rewards board. I believe we already have a client.” Boulder had scampered into the room and held up a fun dollar with his mouth.

“Yay! Bestest speciaw huggies!” The stallion announced, mounting Mystic from behind and beginning to hump against her. His tongue stuck out and it was clear he was having the time of his life.

“I’ll leave you two to it.” The man said, leaving the room as Mystic screamed about not wanting special feels. Well, that was honestly too bad. Debtors had no rights. Not in this household.

Next was Jewel. She was shivering and crying. “Wewe mummah? Mummah am huwties!” The foal flopped around as she was brought out to the kitchen. A wooden cutting board had been set out, a meat cleaver readily in reach. Pinning her to the board, her owner hefted up the cleaver and gave a few practice swings.

“You’re too young to be put into the workhouse. Well. A pillow fluff can do nothing but make ‘good poopies’ if placed into a litterbox. So I’m sure you’ll pay off your debts eventually.” With that he began to hack off her legs. One hind leg, another. Chemically cauterizing the flesh with an acid solution that seared the flesh and closed it up, sending acrid fumes up.

“SCREEEE! ‘NEE WEGGIES FOR WUNNIES N HUGGIES!” The foal tried to plead her case.

“Indeed. It’s a sorry case that you’ve squandered your chances.” The blade slammed down and popped off a front leg with such force that it flew off and bounced off the stove.

Once the foal was delimbed and properly cauterized, she was brought back to the saferoom and dumped into a littertray. She sat there crying miserably. Boulder, meanwhile, was chilling out on his mat looking pretty content with life. Their owner went back out to the garage.

“I realize one client would be a slow way to recover from your situation.” The man sprayed her off with cold water sprayed directly from a garden hose. He set a littertray underneath her, got out a feedbag and placed it over her head so she’d be able to feed herself.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be taking on more visitors to this happy little home so you’ll be able to come back from this. Eventually.”

The mare gave a desperate sound that was muffled by the feedbag.

34 Likes

Returning to your roots by punishing fluffies for not comprehending money I see!

8 Likes

To be fair Willie didn’t have the concept of money explained to them. These fools did and just didn’t want to listen

5 Likes

I work with developmentally disabled adults. One literally doesn’t know the difference between a 1 dollar bill and a hundred. All green rectangles to him. Would spend himself into homelessness if the state didn’t assign him a someone with control over his finances.

I would automatically assume anyone who gave fluffies money was an abuser setting them up for failure.

4 Likes

To be sure. One seemed to be listening when dire consequences were warned about though.

I’ll say they will know what money is when they’ve paid off their debts

4 Likes

Get like 50 of them rock bottom in debt the make them gamble to pay off their debts like Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor.

4 Likes

Sigmafluff Boulder fuckin bitches and making stacks.

5 Likes

Oh good lord yeah. Reminds me of residents i worked with.

I want to see Mystic suffer more.

Truly a late stage capitalist fantasy. Hope it goes to a point where they can’t be bailed out.