Fluffies: Gotta Catch Em All 3: Revelations by CelestiFluff

“Molly do we have to take her so late? It’s six PM and its already so dark out. You know how I feel about going out at night.” Luna asked as she got her coat on.

“We gotta go asap Luna. There’s a ton of shit you have to get for her if you’re gonna keep her.” Luna slid on her sneakers and picked up Celestia. The little white fluffy cooed as she rubbed her head against her fingers.

“What kind of shit do we need?”

“Litterbox, litter, formula, bottle, stuff like that. We just need the basics. We can work on your safe room tomorrow.”

“Wait, I cant just leave her home alone Molly what if she needs me?” Molly grinned.

“I have just the thing.” She fished through her box until she pulled out a small baby harness carrier, the ones that parents use to carry their babies around. This one was big enough to fit a foal in. “And to stop accidents I brought some fluffy diapers.” Molly eagerly took Celestia so Luna could try on the harness. Celestia squirmed in her hand, still iffy about letting this very loud lady hold her.

“Nu! Gib Cewestia back tu mummah!”

“Shh shh in a second.” Molly cooed to her as she scratched behind her ears. Celestia’s only response was to shake a bit in her hold and to puff her cheeks a bit to show her displeasure. Her displeasure grew when Molly took out the foal sized diaper and put it on her.

“Nu! Pwease woud wady, no wike tis ting! Pwease take off Cewestia!” Luna giggled a bit as she put on the harness carrier.

“Celestia, you gotta wear it ok? Just until we get you a litter box and teach you how to use it. Ok?” Celestia looked like she wanted to cry but slowly nodded in understanding.

“Huu huu. Okie mummah. Cewestia wear dummeh ting.” Luna put Celestia into the harness carrier and rubbed her head to make her feel better.

“Are you sure this is safe? What if we get mugged? I mean, you did say Celestia is a really rare fluffy. What if someone tries to steal her?” She reluctantly followed Holly out to her car after she grabbed her purse.

“We’ll park in the lot with good lighting as close to the entrance as we can. It will be fine. Plus, I have my pocket knife in my purse.” Molly opened up the passenger seat for her and made her way to the driver’s seat. When she sat down she took out a small pocket knife and flicked the blade open to demonstrate. When Celestia saw the glimmer she immediately went into full on panic mode and struggled to get out of the carrier.

“SCREEEE. NU NU NU HUWT BABBEH NU HUWT CEWESTIA. N-NU HUWT MUMMAH PWEASE WADY” Luna immediately took her out to hold and stroke her.

“Hey hey! Its ok, its ok Celestia! Dont cry, she isnt gonna hurt us!” Molly’s eyes widened as she quickly put the knife away.

“Shit shit, hey hey its ok. Im a friend. I’ll use the knife to protect you, ok?” Celestia kept sobbing and puffed out her cheeks at Molly

“Nu nu! S-sharp stickie used by meanie to huwt Cewestia mummah! So, so meanie Mowwy gonna huwt Cewestia and nu mummah hu hu!” Luna frowned as she stroked her mane.

“Celestia calm down. Its ok. Molly won’t hurt you, the knife is so she can protect us if a real meanie comes and tries to hurt us ok?” Celestia looked up at her in disbelief as she sniffled, her face fur soaked in tears.

“Bu…b-but onwy meanies hab pointy stickies, wight?”

“No, no Celestia. Not all meanies have pointy sticks and not all people who have them are meanies. Ok?” Celestia’s sobs died down as she rubbed her head on Luna’s hand.

“O-ok mummah…Cewestia twust yu. Coo. Wub mummah. Mummah neva wie to Cewestia?” She smiled down at her as she put her back into the carrier.

“No, mummah wouldn’t lie to you. I promise…but Celestia. Please be honest with me now. What do you mean…that someone with a “pointy stick” hurt your mummah?” Celestia sniffled and shook in her hold as she looked up at her.

“Mean…m-meanie Mr hab pointy sticky. Wet weal mummah and Cewestia wiv wif dem when fin fwuffies in owd twee homsie. Meanie daddeh say wuv mummah and cewestia. Was nice a-and gib sgetti and sweety nummies. Bu, bu den ask mummah why she nu gib Cewestia foweba sweepies cuz Cewestia munsta babbeh.” Her huhuuing kicked up after she said this.

“Meanie angwy when mummah say dat babbeh nu am munsta. Dat aww babbehs gud babbehs. He yeww and huwt mummah wit pointy sticky wen mummah kept sayin Cewestia nu am munsta even tho meanie kept sayin tat Cewestia am” Molly frowned as she scratched the back of her ears carefully.

“Oh man…sounds like an abuser got their hands on her and her mom before we did.” Luna looked up at her, this new information making her anxious and all around just upset for her poor little fluff.

“I thought these were rare and expensive.”

“They are. Some abusers dont care about the money though. If anything, sometimes they love abusing expensive fluffs like her BECAUSE of how rare they are. Sounds like Celestia did have an alicorn tolerant mom, but Mr.Meanie wanted to play around and gaslight her into thinking she was a bad mother for taking care of a “monster” Waste of a good breeding fluffy if you ask me.” Molly gently lifted Celestia’s chin up to look at her. “Celestia darling, its ok. Im not a meanie. And i won’t hurt you, ok? I don’t hurt fluffies.” She gave Luna a small smile. “Besides. Even if i did your mummah would kill me if i touched so much as a hair on your head.” Celestia sniffled as her huuing died down. She didn’t really like Molly all that much. She was just too loud and much too rough with her when they first met. But…at least she wasn’t a meanie. Luna took her back and put her back in the fluffy carrier.

“I think that’s enough prying for now. Poor girl, she’s shaking. I’ll ask her more about this meanie Mr when she’s calmed down.” The car started with a small roar before driving away from Luna’s home.

The roar of this strange metal monster nearly made Celestia jump out of her skin. She buried her face into Luna’s chest as much as she could and shook in fear, her only comfort being the low sound of Luna’s heartbeat and the feel of fingers running through her fluff. Hopefully wherever they were going was much less scary than having to ride in this monster’s belly

5 Likes