Fluffies in an Hourglass (The Master Butcher)

A seafluffy and a regular Fluffy in an hourglass filled with water. Inspired by a similar drawing I saw of a mermaid and a fairy in an hourglass.

60 Likes

How delightfully cruel!

6 Likes

This is wild because I had an idea like this just yesterday lmao. Great stuff as always, love to see more sea fluffy stuff.

1 Like

The regular fluffy is definitely gonna drown.

4 Likes

This looks like a high maintenance set-up. Neat!

Not recommended for first time fluffy owners.

5 Likes

And the seafluff is going to suffocate.

2 Likes

Would also work really well with two normal foals. Let mummah have to decide who is on top and who is on the bottom and then see who can hold their breath the whole minute or whatever is just, tragically, seconds too long.

5 Likes

I love the look of the hourglass. You did a great job on the colors.

2 Likes

Now THIS is art.

1 Like

I love the stupidity in this one, the seafluff could just park himself in the gap blocking the water from getting to the reguler fluff

ofc by the looks of it fluffy logic has kicked in and “scawdy fluffy wan huggies make everything better” is the chosen option

Double Rip :shrug:

5 Likes

Thats amazing because the mummah could just kick it onto its side and then both fluffs should still have there heads above water.

ofc we know fluffs are too dumb to think rationally so whoever ha the best colors will emerge victor… well… hes alive :shrug:

3 Likes

What if… the fluffies are both regular fluffies, but the hourglass is designed to rotate once the bottom half is full? So the fluffy in the top starts drowning, but the water gradually empties to the bottom, beginning to drown the other. By the time it’s full, the top is empty and the top fluffy is safe… then the hourglass flips and it reverses. Now the ‘top’ fluffy (on the bottom) begins drowning again, while the other is gradually saved. Then it flips again, and again, and again… neither one ever being truly safe, but never being granted any kind of merciful death either.