Fluffies in other time periods

Is it alright to remove fluffies from the modern period? Like if I wanted to show how they’d be treated in a different time period would that be wrong in some way? (Side note:(Smarty with its jaw ripped off, yes or no))

6 Likes

one word: alchemy

1 Like

Hey, headcanon is headcanon. If you want fluffies in 16th century Rome, shitting up the sistine chapel and listening when Il Papa excommunicates smarties, go for it. It’ll be a gas.

9 Likes

Nope, fluffies in any situation are perfectly fine. Victorian era fluff? Fine and Dandy. Wild west fluff? I’m your huckleberry. Biblical era fluff? Right and Just. I remember one good story that put fluffies in the trenches in World War I.

4 Likes

are you talking to me?

1 Like

I could only imagine how fluffies would fare during the industrial revolution. So many dangerous factories

2 Likes

foxhoarder: it’s 7 pm, lad. Time for your dick pressing

3 Likes

You can send them to whatever era you like

1 Like

Cool, I’m going Victorian. (Also I bought a paper scanner so I don’t have to just take pictures of all my stuff)

2 Likes

Thoughts on the jaw removal?

i’ve seen worse. do what you like

1 Like

I need to upload Steamfluffs. It is a steampunk take on fluffies set im an alternate Victorian era. It is the Steampunk counterpart to my cyberpunk fluffy story, Policefluffs

3 Likes

Finally got round to uploading Steamfluffs to this site. Also, this is now the first steampunk fluffy story on this site!

3 Likes

That’s lovely, good for you.

That was a story me and @KaiserWilhelmII did, I’m glad you liked it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no, clicked the wrong reply, was talking to OP, sorry

2 Likes