Fluffies in the counrtyside - Mar

2nd try at fluffy-art - still in the countryside !
Sorry for the rough pencil strokes, I hope it’s still enjoyable ! :cowboy_hat_face:

101 Likes

IittIe did they know… this was but the first of many…

8 Likes

She done gived him the Cottonmouth Special

4 Likes

impeccable reaction :ok_hand:

hehe “i panicked” got me giggling

8 Likes
6 Likes

I really dig both your art and the presumably “early days” of fluffy infestation.

2 Likes

It was for best for the purple dumbfuck to die.

2 Likes

Just leave the corpse for the chickens. They’ll love the warm, reasonably delicious flesh.

6 Likes

I’m surprised when she left the corpse with the chickens, she didn’t come back to a half pecked corpse

2 Likes

From what I recall, chickens are omnivores and can be very very aggressive. I’d assume a fluffy would get straight up murdered by a bunch of chickens

4 Likes

Brooo this is an awesome concept!

1 Like

My friends that own chickens have told me stories of seeing mice that tried to get at the chicken feed get eaten alive by very excited hens. Fluffies may be bigger but are even more defenseless against angry birds. You’d just have some of the larger bones and fluff left after they were through.

4 Likes

Man i love this series so far

1 Like

I remember my uncle used to rise chickens too and he got so many scars on his arms for their pecking and the rooster man

1 Like

You brought some memorys of the time that one dude that i knew had fight chickens and 2 escaped somehow
He got scratches to the point where he has to be bandaged from the cuts he got from trying to catch the chickens.
Its a luck that there was people to help with that

2 Likes

man that smarty never stood a chance

1 Like

Get fucked you little cunt

1 Like

It could have been a bit more drawn out but smarty abuse is always a welcome thing!
Keep up the good work and you will improve your art. It’s better to try and miss the mark a bit than not try at all.

2 Likes

I see you’ve found the key to drawing hands… avoiding the fingers at all cost lol.
Also I fuckin love that final panel

1 Like

“I panicked-”

Yeah no I’d react the same. Some critter upsets my chickens and I go off. Shouting and banging on stuff…

And usually grabbing the nearest stick or stick-adjacent thing I can get.

1 Like