Fluffies in the counrtyside, part 2 - Mar

Howdy, here continues Fluffies in the countryside !
Thank you for your welcome on my first comic ! You guys are cool :cowboy_hat_face:
I’m still not very good at drawing gore, but I hope I’ll get better !

• also terrible spelling mistake in the first panel they’re

86 Likes

I want that cat

8 Likes

And the cries of pain will attract the next member of the herd to come help, and the cycle will repeat until they’re all gone.

10 Likes

Love the cat’s “nahh” then crack! lovely :smiley:

Invasive feral herds…oh man…

12 Likes

Cat is doing everyone a favor by killing pests. Either throw the mare out or end her now.

6 Likes

Man im more of a dog person but cats are cool too, specially if is for hunting fluffies cats tend to be more sadistic with their prey

3 Likes

The cat’s expressions are so cute :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Mmmm yes… delicious tears :yum:

1 Like

You are a genius. I adore how you frame these stories through the young farmer couple, yet remain empathetic to pets, domesticated animals, and fluffies alike.

This is the most engaging new fluffy stuff in a long time.

1 Like

ehehehehehe good kitty bestest kitty :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Cats are always the best personal hunters for a home. The aftermath of said hunts is another matter.

1 Like

That pink mummah is so cute!

1 Like

You see, my cat is way to skittish to do anything like that. We had a mouse problem last year, and he did absolutely nothing. I could only imagine what his reaction would be to a small hamster-pig-horse thing would be…

1 Like

Thank you so much ! I wasn’t confident about posting, this is very encouraging ! :slight_smile:
My little farmers have still some challenges to face :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Good Kitty. :smiley_cat:

1 Like