Fluffies, Peacefully Farting and Snoring by:Foxhoarder

It’s motivation. Hopefully it’s working.

3 Likes

His artstyle is more time consuming. Motivation can’t help here

3 Likes

I am sorry friend, but you have to step up your game and get back on the stage, or you won’t be Fluffycommunity’s Next Top Anthro Artist!

Soree, I don’t really follow anthro so I only know Arisen lol

4 Likes

):-p

(My problem is that I can’t be a full-time artist. My job tends to take priority)

4 Likes

Whose? Leaf’s or mine?
(True though…at best time I can only manage a page a day,tops)

2 Likes

The fluffy version of the video may or may not include more poop than usual😂

2 Likes

That’s true, but I guess I made so much fucked up content it’s easy to assume I’ll do it.

1 Like

Fluffies would definitely have slept in a fluffpile, but I wanted to stay close enough to the original(s) to be recognizable.

2 Likes

I agree, pencil art takes time. Took me 2 weeks to finish my first few comics when I first joined.

4 Likes

How about lighting fluffy farts on fire?

3 Likes

Would you want to sleep next to a fart-machine? :wink:

Very cute, loved it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great idea for a prank leading to unintentional abuse. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve also got a half-demon fluffy whose powers became apparent when he farted fire.

Nobody got hurt.

2 Likes

Sounds like me after I eat a deluxe platter of jalapeno nachos.
:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Gives a whole new meaning to “ring of fire,” especially the next morning.

3 Likes

So does that mean once you hit retirement age you’ll be spending all the time you used to devote to a job to doing anthro art instead? :wink:

2 Likes

Just came across another funny horse video :smile:

1 Like

I wish i was as optimistic as you to assume that this entire community isnt just made of frtishists

2 Likes

The best part is I actually watched that video years ago, Youtube worst on very misterious ways…

1 Like

We could…