Fluffies, Peacefully Farting and Snoring by:Foxhoarder

One more entry for the Theme Week 004: Fluffies Online (ended)

A fluffy version of:

Which is a pony version of:

Now to wait for someone to make an anthro-fluffy-pony-version of the same image. :laughing:

89 Likes

Now I wonder if there is a humanized pony version of this

12 Likes

I wonder, who could that be?

Kids, do you know who that person might be?

Secret

@ArisenLeaf

11 Likes

Who?

2 Likes

Wait a second… Girls dont fart. /sarc

8 Likes

wait a minute i’m starting to see a lot more posts tagged with farting. now we could just chalk this up to fluffies having notoriously dysfunctional digestive systems, or…

(looks around)

we have fetishists among us.

(disclaimer: do not take this seriously. please. i’ve had enough of that bullshit for a lifetime.)

11 Likes

I think farting fluffies are a great concept. All the comedy of weak bowels, but instead of making a mess it comes out as a harmless poot of stinky air. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

Everyone farts in their sleep. Fluffies, horses, humans, cats and so many others. Some of us humans even wake their sibling up by talking in their sleep so the sibling can hear one or two be ripped. Not that I would know anything about that… :eyes:

3 Likes

K. Your image is adorable.

But I HATE that middle image because I’m almost positive it was created for a fetish/kink :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

Ackshually, and based on finding the derpibooru original, the middle image was actually done as a request on a drawthread on 4chan’s /mlp/. The request was a ponification of the third image.

It could be someone’s kink, but I suspect it was just a fun idea to ponify something.

3 Likes

^ Found the MLP fetishists :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

This is damned good art.

I’d think they’d be more in a pile, since they’re smaller than horses and really enjoy huggies. But that’s a minor quibble given the inspiration.

2 Likes

HEY!!!
There are more anthro-artists than just him,
Y’know!!!
:triumph:

8 Likes

humanized pony version
Anthro

Well, there was going to be one, but now my feelings have been hurt.
(Powtz)

4 Likes

Forgive them because they did not now any better.

3 Likes

That means you aren’t making enough art and should do more. Or you’ll be forgotten about again. :wink:

4 Likes

@krieg
Humpf!

@Fuzztoy
Humpf #2!

3 Likes

Bit harsh don’t you think

3 Likes

@Guodzilla
HUMPF DICH AUCH

2 Likes

:smiley::smile::joy::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::grinning::nerd_face: