Fluffies - Studio Series!! (InfraredTurbine)

Since I’m a huuuuuuuuuuuge fan of Transformers, I had to do it xD

Limited edition! buy yours now!!

rqwhgwrhuju

For commission or crazy ideas (like this one lolololol) feel free to contact me ;D

45 Likes

They make you want to put some monster car wheels on it and play with it on a gravel-filled road.

6 Likes

Always love me some Racecar. First Transformers, then comes the Hot Wheels variant.

7 Likes

“I’m going to transform him”

Fluffy screams as it is twisted to impossible angles.

7 Likes

I’ve been wondering for awhile now, since Hasbro had a bio-engineering division/offshoot (Hasbio) wouldn’t they have another subsidiary dedicated to robotics for one of their other big seller (Transformers)?

3 Likes

Making real Transformers? Science fiction nonsense. They are focused on realistic things. Like tiny talking horses.

4 Likes

reads like grouchy old man Are you talking about that psuedo-science call robotics? What a waste of good talent on such fantasy and lunacy, than to study a more practical science like bioengineering. Hurph.

1 Like

Considering all the damage fluffies have inadvertently done, and taking into account how frail and fragile they are, I imagine the government would step in if Hasbrobot started building giant death machines.

1 Like

Studio Series?

Gross. Bayshit Fluffies.

Yeah, they deserve some Abuse.

1 Like

Reddit83r already did this
he even comissioned comics of his machines killing fluffies in a big, BIIIIIIIIG scale

3 Likes