Fluffies Vs Wildlife, Stoats Gotta Eat (Pastry_Knight)

The Stoat (Mustela Erminea) and other similar Mustelids have evolved a long and low body plan to better invade burrows and other narrow spaces to predate upon small mammals such as mice, the introduction of micro fluffies into wild environment provided a new prey creature to these already well established predators.

Stoat gallery by Vincent Rillardon in 2024 | Stoat, Animals and pets, Animals wild (pinterest.co.uk) stoats are really cute.

113 Likes

I agree they are adorable and fun fact, they are serial killers too.

Lemme try to explain… Stoats and Least Weasels (which is much smaller than a stoat and it can easily fit in the palm of your hand. In this context they are a few centimeters size of a micro adult in this picture) and whilst both are carnivores, iirc both species like to “buy in bulk” as they would kill mice and rabbits and drag them back to their den in a sort of meat locker. A better way to describe it is like when squirrels store nuts for the winter but swap nuts with a lot of dead prey carcasses. They also would consume the brains of prey as the brain is a source of fat which they use for energy in their hyperactive lifestyle.
They are like a bunch of adorable Hannibal Lectors Ftftftftft (my attempt to put that sound Hannibal Lector made into text lol)

21 Likes

I have some experience with mustelids and they are excellent hunters, in a pet store where I worked one escaped and managed to get into the rabbit cage and I do not want to tell the massacre that happened, I do not think that a herd of furry similar numbers will do better (and rabbits are not as helpless as many believe, have very sharp claws and give good kicks, I got to draw blood when I cleaned his place).

10 Likes

Notice the bones of previous families. XD

6 Likes

Good stoat.

4 Likes

Oh shoot, I’m using stoats in an upcoming story

3 Likes

the last season of dimension20 was a side quest where the player characters were stoats. if you like rpgs give it a watch!

Nature in its own way will eradicate those shitrats

Those fluffies are FUCKED.

Anything in the weasel family is God’s answer to the chainsaw, they will absolutely massacre anything they deem as food.

We got Mink and Least Weasel where I live, and they hard-countered the rodent population on my land.

Thou shalt not taunt the Cat-Snake. It is a tiny apex predator.

8 Likes

At least these little shit rats will be good for something (food)!

I’ve been watching some Youtube videos during my insomniac nights of a guy that takes his trained dogs and minks ( the dogs are trained to not attack the minks ) into farms and other areas with rat infestations in order to remove the rats without having to rely on poisons ( which in addition to rats being very wary of, poisons can always be eaten by other animals which would be a shame ). In the Fluffyverse I could easily see piles of videos of trained dogs, stoats, minks, etc hauling out dead Smarties and their herds by the hundreds.

3 Likes

FUCK YEAH
STOATS
When fluffies are invasive species to a lot of places, potentially causing problems depending on the environment and their reproductive rate, little hunters like stoats would be considered “keystone species”. :laughing:

1 Like

I love stoats and weasels♥ fuck those micros up

If you have a Problem. With wild Fluffies
Call The stoats their Natural to the environment and can help us save the day

Would be cool to see some horrible insect like a dirt dobber paralyze a micro and lay its eggs inside of one. The paralysis wears off and the fluffy runs away as the spawn hatches out of it. Stomach churning horror

1 Like