Fluffies with actually useful wings?

he is just too powerful for regular people

2 Likes

>me
>regular
>imfuckingplying

1 Like

You still don’t get it do the problem is not growth of a fluffy it is skippy that growth. That is the problem everyone wants to skip the growth and just change the fluffy to there ideal

In real life, any kind of further genetic editing or manipulation would probably be illegal once their existence is widely known; it’s eugenics otherwise. They meet both definitions of sapience and sentience - the ‘biotoy’ thing is a fandom fig leaf - and they’re almost certainly guaranteed to be protected by laws. It’s just reinventing the “are robots, cyborgs, androids, etc. actually conscious beings?” argument to be honest.

2 Likes

you must possess nerves and conviction of steel and in order to argue with him and not block him. many before you have failed. only some know that he is still talking to you

2 Likes

Breeding better fluffies would probably still be allowed. It’s not really any different from breeding dogs.

1 Like

Okay, that’s funny as hell.

2 Likes

Western comics are the original perpetual stories told over decades. People can’t let them go and the comics still sell, so their stories, which should have been over long ago keep getting added to. They’ve been added to, subtracted from, reconned, reimagined, resurrected, and killed off so many times it’s really sort of sad.

I’ve read a lot of comics in my day and the best ones have an end, not some infinite repeating loop.

2 Likes

The problem is basically that writers play tug of war with the canon. One writer makes changes to the characters, then the next writer decides they don’t like those changes and undoes them, then the next writer decides they want to change things, rinse and repeat.

no way

For fluffies? There is very little actual canon, that’s the fun thing. Hell, my stories haven’t even touched Hasbio since the fluffies in my universe are naturally-occurring organisms.

1 Like

Yeah, exactly. That’s what I said. We each have our own take, and each take is valid. We all have the fundamentals, right? That’s what matters. The problem here was a certain someone going all “b-but it’s not a real fluffy if it isn’t weak and stupid!” I don’t think fluffies have to be weak and stupid. I think them starting off weak and stupid is fundamental, but they shouldn’t have to be weak and stupid forever.

any thing is a fluffy if you call it a fluffy right, that rock is a fluffy that cat is a fluffy since there is no cannon who can say it’s not a fluffy

1 Like

There’s no canon. Fluffy pony lore is too much of a jumbled mess and there are too many people involved for us to even really settle on a canon. We do, however, have a set off generally accepted concepts that would qualify as a mythos. Much like any mythos, there’s no need to use all the ideas all the time as long as enough of the core ideas are present to make the work recognizable a part of the general body of works.

6 Likes

And I like to think that’s still the case for my headcanon. I know it’s not your average everyday headcanon, but I haven’t forgotten where we are.

I would pay like a dollar to watch Mcgee and Nobody argue about this on Skype or whatever.

:joy:

1 Like

Sorry, but I’m not talking to him anymore.

1 Like

True but it’s more fun to see them struggle and fail in vain trying to fly away from anything and any reason but then again…

The point is spiderman wouldnt be spiderman if he had supermans powers, so fluffies wouldnt be fluffies without at least some limitations

1 Like