Fluffmart Consumer Survey

If you were to purchase a Fluffy Pony for your household, which of the fluffies pictured below would most appeal to you? You may choose up to three of the pictured options.

IMG_2716

Choose, in your opinion, the most visually appealing Fluffy Pony color combinations represented above. You may choose up to three options.
  • A1 - Yellow w/ Purple
  • A2 - Yellow w/ Orange
  • A3 - Yellow w/ Green
  • A4 - Yellow w/ Red
  • A5 - Yellow w/ Blue
  • B1 - Orange w/ Blue
  • B2 - Orange w/ Yellow
  • B3 - Orange w/ Red
  • B4 - Orange w/ Purple
  • B5 - Orange w/ Green
  • C1 - Red w/ Green
  • C2 - Red w/ Purple
  • C3 - Red w/ Orange
  • C4 - Red w/ Blue
  • C5 - Red w/ Yellow
  • D1 - Purple w/ Yellow
  • D2 - Purple w/ Red
  • D3 - Purple w/ Blue
  • D4 - Purple w /Green
  • D5 - Purple w/ Orange
  • E1 - Blue w/ Orange
  • E2 - Blue w/ Green
  • E3 - Blue w/ Purple
  • E4 - Blue w/ Yellow
  • E5 - Blue w/ Red
  • F1 - Green w/ Red
  • F2 - Green w/ Blue
  • F3 - Green w/ Yellow
  • F4 - Green w/ Orange
  • F5 - Green w/ Purple
0 voters

Comments and suggestions can be left below. Thank you for participating!

6 Likes

Why did you make the results a gradient pie chart, it’s so hard to tell which one is which lmao

2 Likes

Didn’t think that through tbh

2 Likes

i think complementary colors end up working the best together, or contrasting colors.

5 Likes

C3 - Red with orange is my top choice, but then I will admit a slight bias for that particular colour scheme

8 Likes

Green with purple definitly

2 Likes

D3 is bang on.

3 Likes

None many of these were for me (I am picky)

For me, when I hear good color combinations I think of shades of the secondary colors more then base color theirselves …

Now complementary colors are nice, but when its a long term thing you will see I don’t think its the best. I mean, not everyone wants to see Christmas decorations year long

As a fashion rule I follow, Black goes good with everything.

If Red, I’d like Red with either white or Black (Or vice versa). Pinks can work well potentially as well.

Yellows, Orange works good as well, as would a more cream color.

If Brown (Poopy fluff), Black would go really well. This one to me is hard because any bright colors mostly would not work well. Green maybe, because you have to rely on shades hard.

Orange, not my favorite color to be honest. The Red shades do work. Brown can work for autumn like shades as well or Black for more of a Halloween feel. Green can work if you want a carrot like look.

Purple, other shades of Purple, or lighter/darker shades of blues. Purple and Green work as well in this case like an Egg plant.

Blue, more blue shades like skyblue on royal blue, white or black if you want a more elegant or majestic feel. Purple can work as well.

Green, you could do a reverse carrot with orange but its not as effective. Red would make Christmas colors but remember you would have to see this year round unless you or Darwin’s theory do something about it. The Eggplant theme no longer works as well either. So it really depends on the secondary colors shades more. This one is hard because like Poopy colors, its not always pleasing to the eyes if its too bright in this case.

Overall, you can’t go that bad with white or black, but I didn’t see those colors. Sorry this is so long.

2 Likes

Blue is my favourite colour, so no brainer. Blue and orange would be #1 as it’s a nice contrast, followed by blue and purple and then blue and yellow.

The results being a pie chart of barely differentiated shades is cracking me up, that is… certainly one way of displaying results

2 Likes

I want the green one with purple! I picked two others for backup but I don’t even remember (I think orange with green and purple with blue or something), that green-and-purple one is perfect. Gimme dat one, I’m gonna name him Piccolo.

2 Likes

As of right now, purple with blue mane is the most popular choice, but it’s followed closely by purple w/ green, and green /purple, which are tied

3 Likes

Blue with purple > purple with blue

3 Likes

D4 because

5 Likes

I have sensitive lil bitch eyes so the only one that I found visually appealing is the orange one with the green mane. The others are so saturated they seared me eyeballs @-@ (though I am a sucker for yellow with green mane)

3 Likes

Same, but orange with a purple mane for me.

If they weren’t so saturated, I’d probably pick yellow with a green mane too. I’ve always liked that color combination.

3 Likes

All he needs is some makeup and you’ve got yourself the Jokew.

2 Likes

I like various combinations of yellow and green, maybe orange and green. My favourite, though, is black.

3 Likes

Closing the survey at 100 participants.

The top three choices, by popular vote:

1. Blue w/ purple (20)
  2. Purple w/ Blue (17)
  3. Three way tie! Yellow w/ Orange, Green w/ Purple, and Purple w/ Green! (14)
1 Like

Orange w/ Blue received only two votes, making it the least popular option.

Next time I do a survey, I promise not to use the horrible pie chart lol

2 Likes

Coward :smug: