Fluffmart Friends (ESF)

Fluffies really have no reason to hate “poopeh fwuffies”. They’re so malleable; I think it would be easy to get fluffies, especially babies, to respect one another regardless of color.

(Inspired by @Foxhoarder’s works)

136 Likes

Why the hell are those two in the 25 cent box?

19 Likes

img-1261229-1-MrUhTPC

12 Likes

They are brown, although with the pattern I don’t think they should be too undervalued.

22 Likes

Aww, I’d buy both of them! And the brown and pink one too. Those patterns and colour combo for 50 cents for the two? That’s a bloody steal.

14 Likes

Awesome and absolutely adorable piece of fluffy life! And a perfect example of the big-hearted friendliness that makes fluffies so lovable in the first place! :heart:

9 Likes

I require ownership of them all

5 Likes

I feel like the poopie fluffy thing is a contradiction to fluffies.

6 Likes

They’re poopie and not pwetty cowos

1 Like

I like that brown one with the green eyes :0

1 Like

This post is heartbreaking because the image itself is some of the sweetest hugbox you can find. But I can’t imagine that all four of these fluffies (or maybe any of them) will have happy endings in the near future - when they’re being sold for so cheap in a Fluffmart.

So freakin’ much crammed into one image. This is great! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Hmm… well, I could take this in an abuse direction for sure :thinking:
But let’s go ahead and say a kindhearted buyer sees that the two are friends and adopts them together. Maybe it turns into something more later on!

24 Likes

I think that they should be valuated in around 10 cents. My humble opinion

1 Like

The two that are visible in the 25 cent box? Yeah, the person who had them put there is an idiot. Those are much more valuable in my opinion than the pink and purple colored ones. Maybe the brown splotchy one hugging the ball doesn’t have the best tail and mane–but the other one is great milk chocolate and cream-easy 20 bucks.

4 Likes

Def don’t go in an abuse direction.

I feel like too often hugbox is just abuse/sadbox deferred (at least in my headcannon where humans are, at best, indifferent towards the plight of fluffies). It’d be nice to see fluffies beat the odds and live their full natural lifespan and have a life of huggies and joy.

Ps. That pic is amazeballs adorable. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

is this already a value loss?

I smell social commentary, ESF… Will this story go anywhere? :-] I can see this becoming quite tragic eventually. These fluffies are so cute. I like your trademark splotches on fluffies.

1 Like

I’m not usually a brown crusader or anything but the patterning on those two, oml, I would snag them in a fucking heartbeat. They’re adorable!

2 Likes

But as soon as you tell them why the little pretty ones will get all high and mighty. Besides, it’s in theyre nature to hate brown ones. Leave a house raised fluffy away from all abuse and never teach it to hate brown ones if they have a litter then are starved the mother will on instinct eat or kill the “ugly one” it doesn’t even have to be brown just what the mother sees as ugly. They’re bio-toys, not living creatures.

-from your local Fluffy expert.

Depends on headcanon. Some headcanons have fluffies as animales “marketed as toys”. ALso, poopie hatred was not universal - originally it was only humans who dislike poopies, and poopie hatred only became a part of fluffies later on.

5 Likes